Chapter one: Costumes

Tw: Swearing , slight fighting & cringe (?)
_________________________________________

Tommy's pov:

Finally after a long dreadful month it's Halloween night and I'm going trick or treating with Bil , Tubbo , Ranboo , Freddie and Aimsey.

But before I do that I need to get ready first, it's only 5:42 so I have enough time since we're only going at 7.

I'm dressing up as a raccoon, not just because they're cute but because the others told me to and it took them A LOT of convincing for me to do it, so I bought ears , a tail and fluffy fake paws, for extra stuff like the nose and such I'm gonna use my mom Kristans make up but I asked first so she knows I have it.

I changed into a black shirt , black ripped jeans with a chain on them and red and white shoes, I put the strap with the tail on it around my waist putting my red and white hoodie on after then put my hair over my ears and put the raccoon ears on then put some make up on my nose for a raccoon nose, I looked in the mirror and did finger guns at myself "lookin' good" I finished up by putting the paws on grabbing my phone and messaging the group chat to ask if they can come to my place.

Cricket Crew

Bigman (me)
hey can we meet at my place
when everyone's ready?

Bil
Okay

Tubs
Sure bossman

Aimee
Mhm!

Ran
Of course!!

Freddie
Yeah

Bigman (me)
alright cya guys soon!

Well that's all sorted out, I put my phone in my pocket and got my Halloween bag then headed downstairs to see Phil and Mumza were in the kitchen, Mumza came to me when she saw me and ruffled my hair.

"aww" she said "Mumza stoooop" I wined, intending the "o" in stop "but you're so cute!" She said as she stopped ruffling my hair, I heard Phil chuckle "she's not wrong mate" he said "me, THE Tommyinnit is NOT cute." "Whatever you say" Phil said, a few moments later there was a knock at the door, I looked at the time '6:35' I thought "That was quick" I said walking to do the door, when I opened the door I was greeted by Bil , Tubbo , Ranboo , Freddie and Aimsey, Bil was a skeleton , Tubbo was a goat , Ranboo was an enderman , Freddie was a scarecrow and Aimsey was a ghost bride.

"Hey raccoon boy" bil said, smiling evilly "Shut the fuck up you prick or I'll bite you like one." I said starring daggers at him "okay okay chill I don't feel like having my soul taken on Halloween night, especially by a raccoon boy" and as soon as he said that I pounced on him.

"AHH-" I tackled him to the ground sitting on him with my first up "SAY IT AGAIN PRICK!" Tubbo just burst out laughing chanting "fight" I punched bil really hard in the arm but I got pulled off by Ranboo who put his arms under mine as he picked me up off him, I started squirming like a child having a tantrum "awww" Tubbo said, disappointment laced his voice as Ranboo said after "I wasn't going to be one of the people responsible for a murder." "PUT ME DOWN FUCKING GIRAFFE!" I yelled "put you down? Okay." He said dropping me onto the grass, I flopped on the ground and starred up at him "I hate you" I said "That's nothing new" he said.

"Whatever." I said getting up, only to realize Phil and Mumza were watching the whole thing, which scared the living daylights out of me "JESUS CHRIST- TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!?" Phil just started laughing "I didn't mean to scare you mate you just get easily scared" I gasped at that "big man Tommy never gets scared!" I shouted "sure, whatever you say" Phil said as I just rolled my eyes.

"So are we going trick or treating or are we gonna argue all night?" Freddie asked, I checked the time time on my phone, 7:02 "Damnit it's a little past 7 we should probably go now" I said, everyone nodded, I went inside to get my bag, I came back outside said bye to Philza and Mumza and we were off.

'This is going to be an interesting night.'
__________________________________________

This is kinda short but chapter 2 is gonna be soon maybe since I already started on it I don't know tho, but have a good day/night!

Words:763