Chapter 1

A blissful morning. We can see one girl is hurrying to go to office. She seems as a police, she took her hat in hand and descending the stairs. There is one man reading news paper in sofa. Who seemed as her father.

"Good morning Dad"

She greeted him.

"Good morning ri beta, so today you police force are going to meet media ryt?"

She took a sandwich from plate which is made by her mom and bite it.

"Hmm yes dad. Wo drug case ke bare me medias ko information dena chahiye, isliye" she said while eating.

"Bilkul... You always have time to meet your that long haired DGP and medias. If i ask you to meet any groom.. U don't have time. That day madam will be busy for 24/7" came another sound from kitchen.

Ri rolled her eyes.

"Common ma. I already told you, me Gauri Kumari Sarma.. IPS officer of this city.. Is not at all interested in marriage 🙄"

Her mom came out from the kitchen and sat beside her.

"Do u have any affairs?"

"Huh.. Are u out of mind mom?"

"Then why you are denying all the time?"

"Kyunki i don't want to marry🤷🏻‍♀️"

"But why beta" her dad asked.

"Dad.. Aap bhi?"

"Beta thume patha he.. Thum kitna saal ki he?"

He asked in a mocking tone.

"29"

"Haa.. 29..we agreed to your all dreams till now.. And its our turn to get you married" her mother said in a hurry.

"Do you guys hate me that much?"

Gauri looked both of them.

"Acha teek he.. I'll agree to marry.. But in one condition."

"What" Mr and Mrs sharma asked in Union.

" i will marry a man who loves me and my profession equally.. Otherwise no marriage " she said and left from there.

Mrs. Sharma smiled.

"Now why are you smiling"

"Kyunki she don't know whose proposal is with me for her 😌"

"Whose?"

"Naa.. I won't say. You should findout by yourself"

She went to kitchen.

"Arrey.. Ye mom aur daughter bilkul same hain" Mr. Sharma shook his head in disbelief and continued to read the newspaper.

On other hand.. At press meet.

One police officer was walking that time gauri reached there and he salutes her.

"good morning ma'am." He greeted her

" good morning... Did Mr. Oberoi reached?" She asked him.

"yes ma'am."

" ok thank you."

She went inside the hall and saluted at Mr. Oberoi.

"good morning sir."

" good morning Ms. Sharma.. U are lil bit late today." He said with a simple smile.

She sat near to his chair

"Don't ask me Omkara.. Both mom  and dad was behind me for marriage " she silently said to him.. That only audible to Om.