21.Chapter

At the launch break, they talked about exemplary. Namjoon was glad that she was happy in life and with her family. She's so in love with Seojoon. Namjoon choked on his food when she confessed that they were planning to have a baby.

When it was Jaebin's turn to ask questions she asked if he had a girlfriend or if he was single. That only made him upset. His hyung and father haven't revealed to her that namjoon is gay. They're still ashamed of his sexuality.

Namjoon answered No. He's single.

" Don't worry handsome. Jaebin is here. I will find you a pretty girl. "

Namjoon raised his eyebrows in amusement. He chuckled a bit but didn't express his thoughts.
He was drinking water while jaebin was typing something on his phone. Then she showed it to him.

And it was the selfie they clicked moments before., She was showing him the caption.

{Having launched with the lovely boy.😍}

Namjoon gulped the water and then wiped his mouth.

" What is it? Are you going to upload our selfies ?"

" Of course. It's a good one. Don't worry I will pin my comment introducing you. Let's give my fans a mini heart attack for a second."

Namjoon faked being angry.

" That's a bad idea. Please don't do it. If they get mad at you."

Jaebin smiled at him. Keeping her face in her palm. she said.

" Oh. Don't worry about it. It's just pics and you're brother in law. Now can I upload it? It's cute ."

Jaebin gifted namjoon an expensive mobile phone as she declared before. Namjoon didn't wait to home and unboxed his phone in the car when they came back home. He inserted his sim cards and went throw social media and he was surprised at the responses of fans on jaebin's post.

They were teasing her but Jaebin smartly had pinned her comment on the comment section " Meet my brother-in-law ☺️"

When they arrived home. His dad was in the living room drinking tea while watching the news. Namjoon doesn't even say a word to his dad went forward to his bedroom and finds it weird as namjoon isn't a rude person. She talked to her father-in-law for a moment and then went to her room.

Seojoon wasn't home yet. She called him and he said he would be late today. So she doesn't need to wait for him. He was invited to dinner at his friend's home and he hadn't let her know because she would have denied it if he asked her to join him.

At the dinner table, Namjoon was quietly eating so his dad. The silence was annoying so Jaebin opened her unstoppable mouth.

" Dad. Do you mind if ask a question?"

They have a good bond so she doesn't hesitate to ask but she is a little scared if her father-in-law gets angry plus Seojoon isn't at home to support her.

" Of course. Say it. "

She looked at namjoon and Namjoon was staring at her in worry.

" Why both of you're not talking? I mean Dad. You do talk to Seojoon so specially but you haven't given Namjoon attention or talked to him. He's sitting beside yet you haven't looked at him for once. Why dad?"