DARMIYAAN 3

HELLO EVERYONE! I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE...

FIRST OF ALL PLEASE ACCEPT MY DIWALI WISHES MAY THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS ALWAYS KEEP THE LIGHT OF LIVING IN YOUR LIVES, THE LIGHT OF HOPE TO KEEP BELIEVING AND THE LIGHT OF HONESTY TO LIVE BY IT AND MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO BE IN⭐💖

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS ONE...

HAPPY READING!

CHAPTER 3-  DARMIYAAN 3 

So story till now was that Kavi's love story has clearly started and it is going on very well.

The story is taking a leap of 4 years. Now Kavi have been married for 2 years. Everything is going well between them. All tease Kavi in the bureau and Purvi would send along tiffins for everyone during lunch. Kavi were the cutest and the most romantic couple in the bureau. Though Purvi was not an officer working there but she was a family member. 

PURVI: Kuch cheezein kabhi nahi badalti... jaise main Kavin ko harr roz subah subah uthaau bureau ke liye aur jab Kavu mere saath ho toh baby ki kya zarurat khud hi ek baby hai yeh toh

And she giggles

KAVIN: Umm maine sab sunn liya (in a sleepy voice)

He pulls Purvi and she lands right next to him. 

PURVI: Kavinnn

KAVIN: Kya Kavin mujhe bhi abhi lagta hai ki ab humare ghar mein ek junior Kavin nahi toh junior Purvi aana hi chahiye kyu kya khayaal hai aapka my wifey...

Kavin makes Purvi blush, he cuddles with her and praises her beauty cuteness and gives her all sorts of compliments and they both spend some time after which Kavin gets late for bureau. Luckily all understand what he was doing. Kavin was working in the bureau, he was appreciated a lot because 1 month ago he dealt and solved a very high profile case and the criminal was very dangerous and he was very renowned for his heinous murders and bomb attacks. Kavin was working and had a long day at the bureau and he went home after it.

KAVIN: Purviii... Purvi kaha ho yaar main bohot thak gaya hu

Kavin doesn't get any response from Purvi which is why he goes to their bedroom and sees that Purvi is laying on the bed.

KAVIN: Offo lagta hai aaj bohot thak gayi hai

He goes to Purvi and caresses her hair but then he notices something unusual and strange. Purvi's body is fully warm and she isn't waking up.

KAVIN: Purvi Purvi utho (trying to wake her up)

Purvi doesn't get up so he calls the doctor at home and the doctor checks her. He immediately asks Kavin to admit her in the hospital.

KAVIN: Doctor what's wrong why is she not conscious

DOCTOR: Please come in my cabin

KAVIN: Please boliye doctor

DOCTOR: Dekhiye she is in coma, reasons kaafi unknown or unfamiliar hai but yes hum try kar rahe hai chances seem low kyunki hume reasons ke hisaab se treatment dena hoga