In the Stars

A/N. Hello everyone! It's been a while! I've been busy so i was just finish past drafts rather then make new ones.

If you are here then that means you're looking for something to cry on.

Listen to the song while reading this cause i match up the words according to the lyrics.

This book is dedicated to a stargazer couple.

Once again, Cover art is not mine! Credits goes to the artist!

Enjoy!

.

.

.

'Sunday mornings were your favorite
I used to meet you down on Woods Creek Road
You did your hair up like you were famous
Even though it's only church where we were goin'

"Hurry up, FuuFuu-chan!" Uki stated while looking in the mirror brushing his bangs out neatly.

Fulgur smiles softly staring at his fussing lover, even in a hurry Uki still looks beautiful in his eyes. Snaking his arms around his waist, Uki looks up at him with a smile as he reaches up for a kiss.

"I love you,," Uki whispered as Fulgur smiled,

"Love you too.."

'Now, Sunday mornings, I just sleep in
It's like I buried my faith with you
I'm screamin' at a God, I don't know if I believe in
'Cause I don't know what else I can do'

Groaning, Fulgur woke up from rays of sun coming out from the window. His tired silver eyes stare at the empty space beside him, gently running his hand over the cold mattress,

"I miss you..." He mumbles to no one as he laid back down the bed, staring in the empty space on his bed, imagining Uki laying there smiling at him and calling his name with his soft yet deep morning voice.

'I'm still holdin' on to everything that's dead and gone
I don't wanna say goodbye, 'cause this one means forever
Now you're in the stars and six-feet's never felt so far
Here I am alone between the heavens and the embers'

Putting a plate for two people, Fulgur prepared a pasta that Uki used to make, putting a portion on his plate and on the other plate. Grabbing both plates, he made his way to the dining room and put the plates down on his side and the other in front of him in an empty chair.

"Let's dig in, babe" Fulgur said with a gentle smile as he stared at the picture he put on the table where Uki is smiling holding a bouquet of hydrangeas.

'Oh, it hurts so hard
For a million different reasons
You took the best of my heart
And left the rest in pieces'

"Don't judge me, I couldn't make the pasta as delicious as you do," Fulgur said with a chuckle at the end as he looked down on his plate, finding no appetite to even have a bite.

"I wish you're here with me.." He mumbles sadly.

'Digging' through your old birthday letters
A crumpled 20 still in the box
I don't think that I could ever find a way to spend it
Even if it's the last 20 that I've got, oh'