𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑝 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 01

( a/n: this will be a oc insert story, so it will mostly follow them! It may also have some tw/cw so look out for them! I will put them at the top of each chapter and then maybe summarise it at the end! My writing also isnt that good so yeah! )

(tw/cw - mentions of throwing up)

I was sat in my room, sketching out my final idea for the contest. This contest was important to me, and to my brother. We had always wanted to go to jurrasic world, but with our dad! It was our big dream and we finally had a chance.

As i was sketching, i heard my brother yell.

"Guys..!"

I haistly ran to his room, making sure he is okay.

"What happened!?" I asked, my voice laced with panic.

"Look!" He said, pointing at the computer screen.

"I'm Mr. DNA, and you're the first person to ever beat our game, so we wanna reward you with a trip to Jurassic World's brand-new, state-of-the-art adventure camp. That's right, get ready to join us at Camp Cretaceous!"

I looked at him, generally excited. He managed to get in, now i needed to find a way to get the last reward!

"Omg! Thats amazing" i laughed, ingulfing him into a hug. He returned the hug, and i slowly let go. I was never good with hugs, they were to awkward.

"Shoot, i need to go finish my drawing! The competition want us to give them in tomorrow and then they choose the winner too!" I rambled, quickly scrambling out his room.

"Can i come see?" He asked, as i haistly turned around once more and nodded.

"Here" i said, passing him the sketch. I knew it didnt look amazing, but im proud of it!

"Woah, thats amazing!" He gasped, sitting down on my bed as I grabbed the book. I started making the final touches as he rambled on about how excited he was. I let a smile slip onto my face - i was generally happy for him!

The next morning i grabbed my shoes and jacket, leaving Darius laying on my bed. I had fell asleep on my floor and he had fell asleep in my bed, just like when we was younger! I slipped on my shoes, and told our mother i was leaving and taking it to the competition.

"Okay Darling, Come straight home though!" She yelled, i agreed. I had to get home as soon as i could after giving in my work - i dont want to miss the email!

I closed the door behind me, the sun rising leaving an orangy glow over all the street. I walked past some well-known people on our street, and met them with smiles and waves. They returned it back, and soon enough i was met with the big line to the competition. I joined the line, behind a tall woman. I saw their drawing, and it looked like a cartoon one! I thought we had to do realistic, so i had put alot of pressure on myself!

"I like your drawing" i heard someone say, from behind me. I turned round, being met with a blonde haired boy.

"Thankyou!" I smiled, and swiftly turned back. I was never good with compliments, they mostly get me flustered!

"Next!" I heard someone yell, and i stepped forwards. I gave them my name, address, email and artwork.

"We will email you the place your drawing gets, and we will mail back your art piece soon!"

"Of course, have an amazing day" i replied, with a smile. I then started the journey home. It wasnt long, but it was but it still took about 10 minutes.