Chapter 1

part 1

part 1

y/n pov~

i was doing my university project on my room but suddenly someone knocked on my door...so i closed my laptop and step forwards towards the main door....

"Y/n: Uncle...you!!! What's bring you here at this time????"

"Uncle: What date is it today???"

"Y/n: Mmm...maybe 16 october...."

"Uncle: And where is my my house rent???"

"Y/n: mmm...i-i will give it 1 november.... actually i didn't get my tution sellary yet....that's why it's ta-"

"Uncle: You have been not paying my house rent for the last two months, if you don't pay by 1 November then be ready to leave this house..."

"Y/n: Uncle i promised i will give it 1 November...this time i won't broke my promise...."

"Uncle: Whatever...(*rolled his eyes*)with that saying uncle left from here~"

i closed the door and went back to my room~

It is very difficult to earn money and takes the all responsibility alone...what else i can do??? after all i am all alone in this world..
i check the time and it was 7 pm evening...

"Y/n: oh god i almost forget...i have tution on zara's house..."
without wasting any time i rushed towards washroom and quickly get ready within a minutes....

"At Zara's House"

"Y/n: Zara...Can you ask your mom to give my sellary early this month???"

"Zara: Okay Unnie i will...But what's the matter??? why do you need sellary early in this month???"

i sighed before speaking~

"Y/n: It's been two months and I still haven't paid my rent....And the landlord said that if I don't pay the rent within this month, I will have to leave the house ....."

"Zara: That's so sad...i wish i can help you.."

"Y/n: What can i do in this situation??? i really need money...."

"Zara: Unnie...you can do one thing???"

"Y/n: Huh! What???"

"Zara: Why don't you also tuition others???"

"Y/n: But where will i found students???"

"Zara: Don't worry about that...i will find some students for you~"
"Y/n: Thanks zara...it means a lot..."

time skip

Zara's Pov~

"Zara: Iet me checked a little and see if I took everything from the shopping mall.."

"Zara: Hmmm...everything is ok...Now i should go home "

with that saying she started walking towards her home~