Jambu x pineapple

This has a bit of angest

This takes place when pineapple returns from ( insert arc three spoilers, yes this has a teensy bit of spoilers)

Jambu's pov

It's all my fault.

How many days had it been since Pineapple left? He didn't know, the sun and moon rising and setting time was hard to know with his head in a hammock.

He wished he hadn't have been so lazy, then Pineapple would be safe.

He heard wingbeats and groaned.
" Jambu please come out"

His little sister, Queen glory was always insisting he came out." Why should I?"
I sulked.

" Jambu we all know Pineapple would want you to eat well" that was true, Pineapple his deep, handsome and kind boyfriend would want him to eat.

" for pineapple" he whispered to himself, as he swung among the branches.

He stumbled into the pavilion. " so what did you want to show me-"

Someone crashed into him, he yelped and tossed and turned with his attacker. He ended up on top of his opponent.

Then he realised who it was and fell into a nice warm hug." PINEAPPLE!!"

They hopped up and Jambu starting poking his face to make sure he was real.

" I'll leave you two alone" Queen glory flew away. Jambu and pineapple wandered of to go find fruit like they always did.

Pineapple pov

He was back, and Jambu was ecstatic. They wandered off to go find fruit like they always did. Pineapple was telling Jambu about his whole adventure.

" and then I got possessed by this plant and-" Jambu drew a sharp gasp and pounced on the neared fern.

" how dare you attack my boyfriend!" Jambu started ripping it apart.

" Jambu we already killed the plant" pineapple chuckled. " oh"

Jambu put all the torn leafs in a pile and patted the pile on the head. " my apologies leafs"

They walked along the Forrest picking fruits for the rest of the day.

Hi sorry if this isn't good, it's my first oneshots.

Also wings of fries if you're reading this.
;)

-Zee

343 words