Dusky x bumblebee

This story was requested by the same person who helped me in the last chapter, I'll add her proper user when she gets one.

This has spoilers to the 3rd arc, if you have not read it there will be references you won't understand.

Duskys pov

We were running through the leaf-silk Forrest. If your wondering who we are, I'm chasing bumblebee to try convince her to eat her vegetables.

" BUMBLEBEE!!" I paused. Where was she? Had I lost her already?

" AMBUSH!" ( who gets the reference) bumblebee leaped out of a hammock, and attacked me with a hug.

" ahhh!" We scrambled around the grass. " DIE YOU EVIL DOER, HOW DARE YOU TRY MAKE ME EAT VEGIES!" She shouted as she pinned me down.

" pleeease! Veggies are really yummy, here try a carrot." I pulled a carrot out of the ground. Bumblebee scowled.

" I'll ask Luna to make some fried bananas after you eat it" I said hopefully. " fine" she sighed.

she let me get up and I handed her the carrot. She took a bite out of it, then immediately spat it at the grass.

" eewww" I said. " fried bananas" bumblebee demanded. I didn't respond. Bumblebee groaned.

" fried bananas.. PLEASE" she flicked a falling leaf with her wing. I lead her to Luna.

" LUUNAA!" Bumblebee yelled. "bumblebee, dusky, lemme guess fried bananas?" She said. " Nope!" Swordtail said, thinking she was guessing in a game called charades.

" I'll make you both some later, then I can teach you." We nodded and started making jokes.

" dusky you wouldn't even touch an oven! ( or whatever they have)" bumblebee joked.

" you would be banned from the oven!" I jeered back. " yep, because we're the mess making machine!" She pulled me close with her wings.

I would've done the same, except that I'll have my wings next year. " I think you mean that YOUR the mess making machine, I try keep you clean"

She laughed and we kept talking, talon in talon, wings in wing bud, tail in tail.

Hi! What's your guy's favoured fruit or veg. I like tomato's!

-Zee

379 words