Wet.

"Pool date?"

We may have been wearing masks, but our arousal was gleaming through. His hand cupped my cheek, slithering it's way through my sleek tresses. He studied it, gripping it his hand as the proximity closed in between us.

"You heard me, Little Wolf."

Why was he acting like nothing just happened a while back? Wasn't he going to question me about Prem?

"Care to share your thoughts?"

He gave me a cocky grin. It was like he knew what I wanted to know. But he wasn't going to give me the answers so easily. Before I could retort something back. The elevator reached our pending destination. As soon as the door emerged, Rocco grabbed my hand dragging me through the hallway towards the pool. I pulled away obstinate.

"Why are you acting so weird?"

Rocco didn't respond, as he picked me up.

"Rocco! What the hell?!"

He threw me in the pool, as I plunged deep into it's wrath. I pulled my head out, trying to stay afloat. The diamonds on my neck glistened like the stars in the sky as I searched for him. I looked up to find him gone, until I turned around to be greeted with a devilish grin. His tendrils were slick and wet around his forehead, as his handsome face stared back at me with hunger. It reminded me of the picture he sent me when he was sitting in his bathtub. I gulped.

"What?"

I let out inaudibly.

His gaze was unflinching as he came closer. So far he was making moves that I was not prepared in witnessing. I floated back towards the edge of the pool as he followed me. I looked at him perplexed by his stance, as I anticipated his next move. His eyes trailed along my face to my neck, stopping along the necklace around me. A tinge of vengeance flashed as his fingers trailed along my damp skin to the cold metal. I began to heave, eyeing him like a hawk. His grip tightened as he shoved it off my neck abruptly like an unwanted item throwing it across the pool.

I flinched in response, evoking shock.

"What the hell?!"

He swooped in, tearing down the bodice of my gown exposing my full breasts to the air as droplets of water dripped down my chest. I couldn't gather my reaction as he cupped them in his fierce hands, licking his lips. He finally met my gaze, as I began to lose my train of thought.

"Rocco.."

He swirled my hardened nipples with his thumbs, as I consumed the intensity of his desire.

I was breathless.

"What are you doing?"

He licked his lips.

"I was trying so hard not to come over and tear this dress off just to wipe that fucking grin off his face."

My eyes warmed with lust.

"So you decided to do it here? Not there."

He pinched my nipples, as I yelped.

"There's a joy in thievery, Little Wolf."

"And how would he know?"

I raised my eyebrows at him.

He tweaked my nipples again, as his mouth curved into a mischievous grin. I waited relentlessly, as he swooped in to take his first taste. His tongue swirled deliciously upon my nipple, as I groaned under his mercy. I grabbed the nape of his head, as his tongue was replaced with his teeth. He cupped the other breast, dragging my nipple against his teeth.