i wont cry

nobody ever really saw tommy not until he was gone and there was nothing left to look at. people mostly ignored him when he was alive and now they do the same with his grave. they pretend that their not the reason it's there in the first place, that tommy wanted to jump but tommy never wanted to die not really. he was just trapped and that wasn't his fault. not when they put him there in that tiny box to be laughed and stared at.

tommy didn't think it was fair. neither did kristen, she understood tommy. she saw him. and now he stood beside her with pride as they welcomed body's to Elysium.

tommy was tall but not as tall as kristin she stood at a whopping 9 ft. living tommy would have been intimidated by that but not dead tommy, dead tommy found comfort knowing she could scare people with a minor look.

kristen had been strange when they first met. she had called him zagreus and herself thanatos. she had given him a job, chose a child, a special one, a friend for tommy. he had been confused at first asking kristen why she had gifted him these ability's but all she did was laugh to herself and told him he deserved it.

tommy didn't think so after all the people didn't normally like him, kristen told him that the titans where wrong. he didn't know why she had called them titans but she had so he desided it meant something.

that same day he was taken to Gaia to pick a child to care for. he looked for years until he found one, a little baby boy named toby. such a funny creature toby was, he had fluffy brown hair and hazel eyes that shone with innocence and hope. poor thing couldn't even say his own name and just resorted to blabbing out a "tubbo" here and a "tubs" there.

tommy regularly visited tubbo setting him down for sleep at night and playing with him at day. he would see tubbo whenever he wasn't busy helping kristen guide people to the underworld.

when tubbo learned to talk he began telling his parents about tommy only for them to brush him off thinking it was just an imaginary friend, nothing of concern. he had to have a talk with tubbo about that saying that not everyone could see him and that it made tubbo extra special that he could.

———————————————————————

i lost motivation for this half way through.
if someone wants to do something with it go ahead
but please credit me if you do so
so long
-joyful e