(PROLOGUE.) (INTO THE UNKNOWN.)

The louds were visiting a large Forrest in the heart of Michigan, lincoln and ronnie anne were both 11 year old, they went with their families to spend time together in the lands of nature, the McBrides were helping with the camp sites and the Santiagos and casagrandes were helping with everything, lincoln was watching the horizon of a sunset, ronnie anne came and sit down next to him.

Ronnie anne: you always like to watch the sunsets and stargazing.

Lincoln: I always wondered many things in life, and what to do with my life, I always like to came to the forest, it's peaceful and I need a break from all of my loud sisters.

Ronnie anne: I know the feeling, you're not the only one, I can see why you like nature.

Lincoln: hey ronnie anne, you what to go on a walk with me, i have a place to show you.

Ronnie anne: where at, exactly, linc?

Lincoln: were i used to play at, i just what to show you, if you what?

Ronnie anne: sure, I got nothing better to do anyway.

Lincoln: cool, let's go, but first, we should ask everyone first?

Ronnie anne: they're still sleeping, besides, we'll be long back before they'll wake up.

Lincoln: I don't know Ronnie, you think it's a good idea?

Ronnie anne: don't worry about it lam-o, we'll leave a text message for them, we'll be back in no time, right?

Lincoln: hopefully, it's a bit of a walk, but I don't think nothing bad will happen.

Both lincoln and ronnie anne went on a long walk together, along the way, they spoke many things, such as what they what to do for a leaving and many future plans, they enjoy the calm and silent forest, some time later, they arrive to their destination.

Back with the others, a park ranger came by and spoke to the families.

Park range: excuse me everyone, sorry to bother you all, but this area is off limits, they are animals protected in this area, in people without reason to be here, must leave Immediately.

Rita: oh, we didn't know that, sorry about that sir, we didn't know?

Ranger: It's fine Ma'am, this it's the first time that happened, also, they are reports of dangerous animals here, it's not completely safe here either, it's best you all go and head further down, there is a fine and nice part area there.

Carlos: i see, it is that time of season for some animals, thank you for telling us this, we'll get a move on now.

Ranger: take care everyone, if something happens, please report to us, and we'll handle everything, good day everyone.

The louds and Santiagos with the casagrandes were driving for some time, after a long journey on the main dirt road, they Disembarked and continued on foot, after a short period of walking, they arrived to a fine and calm clearing area, they all place camp and work together to gather many resources, such as wood for the fireplace, water to water to drink and more.

Lincoln: hey ronnie, do you think I will be a great artist someday?

Ronnie anne: you just got to keep working on what makes you happy and passionate.

Lincoln: thanks Ronnie, I hope you will be great in cooking and Skateboarding, I miss spending time with you, you and Clyde are my best friends.

Both children smiled and continued on their journey to the camp site.

Lincoln: I hope everyone isn't worried about-huh?

Ronnie anne: where is everyone, we were only gone for a hour, did they forget about us?