(CHAPTER ONE.) (THE GREAT TREES.)

Some time has passed, the young children were being escorted to the hideout of the band of teenagers, that had saved them from the pack of wolves, along the way, lincoln and ronnie anne had asked many questions, such as where they're from, and how they arrived to the great forest.

Rachel: you guys are going to love our place, it's pretty big and cousy, we have plenty of food and stuff, and a cool view of the place, and more food.Hera: Rachel, stop bombing them with a hundred questions, they been though a lot already.

Toby: hera is right, those two kids need to rest and heal up, they need time to Adjust themselves and eat something, they probably haven't eaten something in a while?

Jacob: plus they kinda Stink, they should take a bath and clean themselves up, and we need to get this kid some help, looks like he hurt his leg pretty badly.

Lincoln: "Hey, watch the way you speak Jacob."

Jacob: oh, sorry about that little man.

Toby: you and the your friend, how long have you two been traveling?

Lincoln: "since yesterday."

Hera: what happened, and where is your parents?

Lincoln: "they left us behind.

Everyone were shocked of what lincoln had said, they did not know how to respond to such a question, Toby was the first to break the silence.

Toby: why would your parents leave you two behind?

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne looked at each other, but they didn't know.

Hera placed her hands on both their shoulders, she spoke with a calm and caring voice.

Hera: i don't believe they Abandoned you two on purpose, but don't worry, we will take care of you two, as if you both are like our little siblings.

Toby: she's right, you guys aren't alone here, we are all in this together.

Lincoln just smiled.

They eventually arrived to a very large three house, lincoln and ronnie anne were speechless of where they live.

Jacob: so what you guys think of our crib.

Lincoln: It's......enourmous!

Toby: It's kinda like the tree houses you see in tv shows, like cartoons and stuff.

Hera: ok everyone, head inside, toby, you're with me, Rachel, please get in a diet.

Rachel: Hey, what the heck?

Jacob: Hera's right, last time, you got stuck on the door, like winnie the pooh.

Toby: plus you were sleep walking.

Ronnie anne: how long have you guys been here?

Jacob: About 10 months."

At that moment, they arrived at the front door.

Ronnie anne: wait, teen months, you guys been here that long and didn't found a way home yet?

Hera: "That's kinda because we never actually wanted to go back.

Lincoln: what you guys mean, don't you miss your family members?

Jacob: "Well we all had issues with them.

Ronnie anne: but you guys couldn't live out forever like Normans, people might be worried about you all?

Hera: "Yeah, but we'll discuss this with our leader once we get inside.