Charlie

Me and Nick are laying in Nick's bed while watching Iron Man on his laptop. Nick is so invested in the movie, it's his favorite. I'm more interested in nick than in the movie, but I like it.

When the movie ends Nick asks me "so? What did you think?" "it was pretty good" I respond. As I lean forward to close the laptop I say "come on let's do something els..." "WAIT" Nick interrupts me, "we need to watch the after-credits scene״. "After-credits scene?" I ask in confusion. "yes. In every MCU movie there is at least one scene in the middle or at the end of the credits" "oh ok". I lay back down into Nick's arms and thinking to myself what the hell 'MCU' means.

Then I ask "well can't we just skip to the scene then?" I look at him waiting for him to respond. After a second he says "I like to watch the cool artwork" and he looks at me, "we can skip the boring ones that come after ;)". "I think that the art work is really cool too. Are after-credit scenes important?". Nick looks up thinking for a few moments before saying "yeah. I mean usually. Sometimes they are SUPER important and some are just for jokes and fun. Which sucks waiting in the cinema for like 15 minutes to just see a random scene and not a major plot twist" "ok.." I say trying to sound like I really understand. I understand math and music but superheros? Not really. "Charlie look it's now".

After we've finished the movie I ask "well how many 'MCU' movies are there?" "right now.. like 30 movies and a few shows. And there are a bunch more coming out soon" I sit up in shock, look at Nick, around the room and then back to Nick, "30 MOVIES?! Plus additional shows? No way." "yes way" Nick says as he sits up as well, "And were gonna watch all 50 hours of them together" and he looks at me with his cute smirk. I groan "50 hours? No! I have things to do!" "No you don't. And besides it's only a bit over a 2-day marathon. We can be done in one weekend if we want to" I roll my eyes at him and then say "Ugh fine. But as long as we cuddle the whole time" I cuddle back into his arms. "I'll take that deal" he responds and we lean into a kiss.