22.Chapter

Jungkook heart was shattered into pieces by those rude words namjoon said to him. He wasn't expecting the bitterness in the tone he received, not at all. So fucking ruthless.

He doesn't want to go to Ilsan, he just decided to give him a gift for what he has done for them. He could have just insisted on jihyo and she would have helped him without thinking for a moment. However, Jungkook wanted to do it by himself which is the reason he called yoongi but as usual, he didn't cooperate. He's bad luck.

The idea of going to Ilsan and meeting namjoon never crossed in mind even though he was missing him, dying to see him. But now Namjoon has put the idea in his mind and he's willing to do what he said not dare him.

" Just wait and watch Kim Namjoon. "

If Namjoon doesn't miss him and doesn't want to see him then fine. He will not see him ever again but after returning the favour.

Jungkook didn't waste a second and called jihyo. Noting down Namjoon's exact address he thanked her. But didn't give an account of what he would do and why he was asking for it. Sleep was far from his eyes but he forced himself to rest, he had to go to Busan tomorrow. He's damn sure.

the next morning Namjoon woke up with a headache. It happens whenever he cries a lot and lacks sleep. When he went to the kitchen nobody had woke up, not even Daisy. He needed coffee urgently. Coffee in hands he led the way to the garden. The Breeze was calming. He sat on a bench near the garden.

He spent an hour sitting there. When there was no coffee in his cup he got inside the mansion. He noticed his brother and dad were doing yoga together. The urge to join them was insane. He also wants to his dad good son but he never is.

In his dad's point of view, he will be a curse no matter how namjoon hard works and makes him proud. He was admiring them standing there when jaebin pinched him on his arm.

" Young boy, are you lost? "

" Hahaha! Not funny. "

" I know. Wanna join them "

" No no, I am fine. I was just passing. Just stopped a for ..."

Wait? Jaebin was acting like last he didn't witness any shit. She's not bothered by his sexuality like his dad. That was so sweet of her.

He chooses to not show her shock.

" Come with me. "

Jaebin gripped his wrist and dragged him to the room while fake arguing with Nam.

" I am 100% sure that husband is more healthy than you after all, he's a doctor. He knows how to be healthier"

Is she teasing him for drinking alcohol? Yes. Jaebin winked at Nam. Kim and Seojoon stopped their exercise and looked at them surprisingly.

" What? What he's saying. "

Seojoon asked. Jaebin stood near his husband.

" you know, I was asking him to work out with you but he denied saying 'I don't need to work out because I am fine and fit more than your husband ' By that he means you. "

Namjoon eyes widened in shock. Seojoon glared at him furiously.

" I am done. See you at breakfast."