page 31

Wolf casually approches while laughing with insanity the fools that insulted the Monster attempted to get away by sacrifaceing each other. However in the end both were killed and dragged down to Hell. Moments later a Shadow Wolf brings a trembleing little girl into the throne room "Master Wolf she was hiding in the castile in the closet of the Queen's bedroom" Wolf says "How many others are here?" The Shadow Wolf says "Only her" The little girl while trembleing in fear of Wolf's Shadow coupled with Wolf's evil voice the sight was one that would normally be unthinkable what's more "I'm..not afraid of you!" The little girl declares that showing her strength in the face of overwhelming Despair capable of crushing even Hope. The girl looks ar Wolf with fire in her eyes while her body caves from fear and despair. She doesn't give up but instead speaks out against the Monster this resistence causes all of Wolf's minions to become impressed in this girl that was able to talk back to Wolf like this. Except Wolf who says "Not afraid of me? Then strike me prove your not afraid and I may send you to a better place in Hell instead of the place you'd go otherwise" The girl manages to force her body to move as she strikes Wolf punching his leg with her trembleing little girl fist the girl says "I'm..not..afraid..of..you" Wolf glares down at the girl she falls to her knees in his friendly voice Wolf says "Little girl what is your name?" The girl says "I'm Emily" "Emily i'm Wolf and this is my castile but why were you hideing in it?"