Chapter 3 :)

*Hour later*

Lou sits next to me on the couch. “I don’t think I ever caught your name.” he says. “Esme.” I say staring at the ground. Zayn walks over and grabs my arm. My head snaps up. “What are you doing?” I ask staring at him. He traces over one of my scars with his finger. “What’s this?” he asks still tracing over it. “A scar.” I say dropping my head. “What is it from Esme?” He asks staring into the back of my head. “I cut myself.” I say almost whispering. He puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head. “When was the last time you cut?” he asks staring into my eyes. “Yesterday.” I say barely getting it out. He sits next to me letting my arm drop and holding my hand that was closest to him. “Esme why?” he says looking at me still holding my hand. “I have to go.” I say getting up. I walk to the door staring at my feet. I run out the front door of the hotel crying. I sit on the curb remembering I have nowhere to go. I feel someone sit next to me. “Esme why did you cut?” Zayn asks me. “BECAUSE NO ONE UNDERSTNDS ME ITS NOT LIKE I HAVEN’T DONE WORSE ZAYN NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW BAD MY LIFE IS I TRIED TO KILL MY SELF A WEEK AGO BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ZAYN MY MOTHER KICKED ME OUT BECAUSE I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF MY DAD LEFT WHEN I WAS TOO NO ONE LOVES ME AND….I just hate my life.” I say crying harder. He put his arm around me. “I care about you I understand you….I love you…” he says each word trembling out. I look at him. “Zayn i..i..” I say stubbling. I get up and run home. I slam the door open to see my mother on a stool with a rope around her neck. “M…m..mum.”

OHH cliff hanger what's gonna happen next??

I'll only update if...You comment twice and vote once :) AND in ur comment you have to include the word KEVIN and your comment  has to be more than three words. Remember KEVIN.....

P.S. U HAVE TO USE KEVIN IN A SENTENCE SOMEONE DIDN'T READ MY MIND SO THEY COULDN'T KNOW THAT AND I SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS EARLIER XD

P.S.S. Ok the person I pointed out up there -points- OOPS can't see me heh....ANYWAY i think you should really read Making the Best of the Worst by her cause she's like a really good writer xD