Prologue

Copyright © Jazmine May 2015

All Rights reserved

[Niall]

"These are the vary reason why we can't go out at night" I state to my friend Josh, showing him a picture of a boy with black wings.

Everything since I could remember, no won has ever been aloud to go out at night. Mother would tell me there are things out there I wouldn't want to meet. She said they would eat me alive with no hesitation.

" Niall, don't be such a fool. You and I both know that's not the reason why we can't go out there" Josh said, completely tired of his friends nonsense.

" how do you know? You never even had the balls to look out the window when it's dark" Niall comes back. He knows this is what's out there. Every time he looks at the picture, something jumped in his stomach, something Niall couldn't put his finger on.

" but how do you know that's out there, for all we know, Freddy from five nights at Freddy's could be out there, waiting for someone like you to walk out and explore"

Josh did have a point, Niall isn't all to sure what really is out there, but Niall has gathered enough information to know it was almost human like.

" trust me, I just know" Niall said, looking at the pictures once again. He was amazed with the beautiful pictures. He could imagine these flying around at night, exploreing the beauty of the night.

" their called Lost Children

So yeah! How was it, please tell me. Comment, like, share, and follow please.
Chapter one coming soon