Act 2: Gas and Darkness

Chuck E wakes up in a creepy looking lab that smells like various types of chemicals. He sees Dr. Destructenheimer in his slightly blurry vision as he regains his consciousness and tries to clean the cob webs out of his dazed mind.

Dr. Destructenheimer: "Well if it isn't little Charles finally waking up."

Chuck E gives a weak and confused look to the evil doctor.

Chuck E: groggy "Dr. Destructenheimer? W-Where am I?"

Chuck E then realizes that his wrists and ankles are bound to the table. He knew that he wasn't going anywhere and was startled as he gained awareness of his situation.

Chuck E: He gasped. "And why am I strapped down to this table?!"

Dr. Destructenheimer: "It was quite simple Chuck E, really. All I had to do was shoot a tranq dart into you, carry you to my van, and take you all the way here. In other words, I kidnapped you!"

Chuck E: He struggled against his restraints. "Well what do you want from me now that you've dragged me to your lab?"

Dr. Destructenheimer: "Why, only for you to demonstrate my new invention, my little test rat! Now feast your eyes on my greatest invention yet: ANTI GAS!"

Chuck E was shown a red gas tank with "Anti-Gas" written on it.

Chuck E looks at Dr. Destructenheimer with a confused look, as if he had two heads.

Chuck E: "Let me get this straight, Doc, you kidnapped me late at night and took me here just because you needed a volunteer?! You couldn't just give me a call or anything?"

Dr. Destructenheimer: He laughed for a second at Chuck E's question. "That's because for this experiment, there is NO choice! Now allow me to explain how this works... "

Dr. Destructenhemier proceeds to tell Chuck E about the experiment that he didn't sign up for. 

Dr. Destructenhemier: "When someone who has felt strong negative emotions breathes in the Anti-Gas, it causes them to change the way they think and behave. This change turns them into an alter-ego of themself and also makes them more aggressive towards others."

Chuck E's eyes widen in shock as Dr Destructenheimer explains his plan.

Dr. Destructenhemier: "My plan is to have you breathe in the Anti-Gas and turn you into an evil, selfish, and gloomy version of yourself. People will then be so scared of you that they'll stop coming to Chuck E. Cheese's and your business will run into the ground!"

Chuck E struggled against his restraints and had an angry expression on his face.

Chuck E: "What?! NO! I would never act like that to anyone! That isn't who I am and it never will be who I am!"

Dr. Destructenhemier: "You might not be like that right now but once the gas takes over you, you'll more than likely have wreaking havoc on your to-do list!"

Dr. Destructenhemier grabs an oxygen mask that is attached to the anti-gas container.

Dr. Destructenhemier: "Now take a deep breath and become my greatest creation ever: ANTI CHUCK!"

A lab assistant holds the mask onto Chuck E's face while two others hold him down.

Chuck E: "No! Wait! I-" Chuck E starts coughing and scrunching his eyes as the gas takes over him. 

Chuck E's eyes close for a brief moment then open back up. His eyes have changed from green to yellow. His restraints are also unshackled. And then he is seen standing on the lab table in his new villain outfit.

Dr. Destructenhemier: "Gahahahaha! IT WORKED! The anti-gas worked! Now, Chuck E, go and cause chaos at ALL of your arcades!"

Chuck E, now a villain, was obedient to the doctor's command. 

Chuck E: "With pleasure, doc.."  He walked away with an evil giggle and planned just as the doctor commanded.

End of Act 2.