Chapter 1

Li Xiao felt a headache, as if there were 10,000 camels dashing across her head.

Blame that sparrow essence! If it had n’t been chattering while she was fighting, she would n’t miss the spell because she was upset, and she would be seriously injured by the backlash.

At the same time, there seemed to be a lot of bits and pieces stuck in her head, and scenes flashed quickly, as if she was playing a movie, but she could not see the specific content. In the dim, Li Xiao heard the voice from outside.

"Nanjue, it's all me bad. I should invite the crew to eat in advance, so that Xiao Xiao won't be grieved like this." The soft voice with crying and guilt pierced into the ears, and it sounded kind of Touching taste.

"Jia Yin, where can I blame you? She was brainwashed by her mother and she would not accept your kindness. You kindly wanted to recommend it to her. Not only did she not appreciate it, she also said bad things behind her. She really thought that The world revolved around her, and this time it was a lesson for her. "

"She is a child after all, she is not sensible. Where can we be elders and her so much."

She is an adult! If she is philanthropic, I will be at ease. Huh! Without letting her take a lesson, she really thinks she has the skill, and everyone eats her set."

"Fifei has followed me a lot since I was a child, where can I compare with Xiao Xiao."

"I'm not good, I should find you earlier, I feel wronged."

...

When he heard this conversation, Li Xiao felt only that there was an anger rising into the sky, which burned her to no reason, and only wanted to tear the speaker's mouth.

She soon realized that this sudden emotion did not belong to her. There seemed to be something exploding in her head, which made her dizzy. The next second, she opened her eyes and looked at the high ceiling, while she was lying on the soft bed, with a faint aroma lingering between her nose. Li Xiao did not do much research on perfumes, but also felt that the smell was very fresh and elegant and refreshing.

She turned her head, just in front of the two snuggling heads of the bed. The appearance of the woman is not particularly outstanding, the facial features can only be said to be beautiful, but the victory is fair and clear skin, coupled with the delicate and delicate temperament, it is also a beauty. Because of good maintenance, she can't see her age from the appearance.

The man's appearance was handsome, his eyes cold, his majesty of the superior, and the glances at her revealed contempt and looming displeasure.

She knew neither of the two.

The woman found that she woke up and shoved the man's hand, her fair cheeks were stained with red, as if embarrassed to show affection in front of others. The man twisted his eyebrows slightly, arms around her waist possessively.

Li Xiao didn't care about them, just looked around, the bright room, the big bed underneath enough for five people to lie down, and the expensive furniture in the house. This completely unfamiliar environment made her vigilant and careful. How did she run here? Was it saved?

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Transmigrated into the Cannon Fodder’s Daughter » Chapter 1: