the lost beauty

-chapter 1-

i walk down the beach. i look at the moon its full and bright. hello i hear someone says. i turn and see three hot guys. um hello? i say unsure. i take a good look at them and notice one is blonde with green eyes and with a six pack, another has sliver hair which is odd and bright blue eyes and also has a six pack and the last one has dark brown hair and hazel eyes and too with a six pack. when im done looking at them i notice there all smirking. i blush. they noticed i was staring i bet. i clear my throat and ask so what are your names?

*beep*beep*beep*

i shut off my alarm clock. its 7:00 am. ugh that was weird i thought. i keep dreaming the same thing but never get there names. ughh. time to get ready for school. i walk to my bathroom and take a shower. as im conditioning my long blonde hair i wonder why i keep dreaming the same thing over and over again for the past week. katarina hurry or im gonna leave your ass here and then you would have to walk to school! my brother alex yells through my door. ok wait ill be done in a few minutes! you better be! alex says. as i roll my blue eyes. alex is my older and only brother. but we look nothing alike he has a light caramel skin with hazel eyes and dark brown hair. while i have milky white shin, bright blue eyes and blonde hair. but im adopted my parents told me when i was 13 years old which was hard at first since i was upset but now im over it. my parents are spanish by the way so i can speak and read and write spanish fluently. i turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my self. and brush my teeth. i walk to my room and go straight to my closet. i put on my panties and bra and pick baby blue ripped skinny jeans, black pumps and a tight black long sleve shirt that goes up to my belly button and shows off my flat stomach and piercing. and lastly my leather jacket. i walk to my dresser and quickly brush my hair which is naturally straight. and put some mascara and eyeliner on. when im done i grab my bag and run down the stairs to the kitchen. i grab an apple off the counter and run outside to my brothers car. i throw my bag to the back of the car and put my seatbelt one with the apple in my mouth. when done i take a bite and look at my brother. que?(means what) i say when i notice he was staring at me. nada. (means nothing) he says and with that he starts the car.