Memories of u

It been a week as the aircraft getting ready for this revenge attack..

"Why didn't i save you,Why didn't you call for help,Why .. why ..why?"wildberry in his mind with mixed feeling.He too angry that he didn't save him,"Hey buddy,are u ok"Hollyberry with a worry smile,"No ur majesty,Just sad that my best friend gotten taken away" worried wildberry,"Hey buddy,we can save him don't worry beside there is still hope that he ok" hollyberry cheerfully said trying to cheer up wilds,As wildberry and hollyberry were getting ready to leave to find crunchy chip,Gingerbrave brought in some new fellow friend who are were here to help save their short friend, which including wildberry,essperso,Carmel arrow who volunteer to find her Best friend,Madeleine,Raspberry who offer to help after hearing the news and black raisin who came to help as well.As the team get ready to fly high, wildberry was think when they first met each other.It was a fond memories,Crunchy being a child like adult and wildberry being fond of it.Since wildberry had a crush of him in a very long time when they met but never express his feeling to him as he was shy.He still had memories when he was kidnap and crunchy chip was the only person who tend to save him,And was hoping to return the favour to him since till this day."Hey wildberry,How ur feeling"ask raspberry "Fine ig" wildberry with his usaully stern deep voice."Well i hope ur ok,we will get ur friend back,soon i promise,beside he my friend too"comfronting carmel.As wildberry get know more stories by his friend the airship finally took off...

As Ancient were talking for their next move to stop dark enchantres cookie plan.Wildberry had to bring one of the wolves along as it was their pack leader.And dince wildberry have his sense they most thought he was Crunchy chip by mistake but brought anyways for comfronting.