nine‼️ new girl.

i was stunned. i didn't even wanna think this was real life. the bell rang, everyone ran out of their classes, filling the halls. one of the boys who were talking to ddot walked out the locker room. his eyes opened wide when he saw me.

boy 2: "shit.. you didn't hear all that did you?"

y/n: "all i need to know."

we both stood there, staring at eachother for a while until our eye contact was interrupted by ddot who walked out the locker room.

ddot: "wtf tj?"

tj walked away, ddot followed after.

as i was walking to my last class from my locker, i heard somebody yell my name from behind me.

principal: "Y/N! just the student i was looking for!"

y/n: "oohh.. mrs blackmore.. hii.."

principal: "come with me to my office, id like you to meet someone!"

i nodded my head and followed her to her office. there was a girl sitting at her desk, around my age and a man who i think is her dad, next to her.

principal: "this is kenya, she moved in here from california"

kenya stood up to shake my hand.

principal: "since you've lived in sugarhill your life and you two are in the same grade, i'd like for you to show her around and maybe even be her friend atleast until she gets used to it here"

don't get me wrong, she seemed really nice i just have too much shit up my ass to babysit.

meet kenya‼️
don't have to read - 
kenya was born in compton california in 2006 & was raised by her dad mosiah when her mom ebony changed her mind after kenya's 2nd birthday and abandoned her & mosiah. she was their first child before her brother jeremiah was born 2 years later. her parents were also born & raised in compton although her dad is blasian and her mom is african american. kenya moved to new york two days ago with mosiah to 'start a new chapter' since they had recently lost jeremiah due to street violence.