Chapter 4

the next morning levi wakes up before shrek to go outside for a walk while shrek sleeps. but what levi didnt know was that the swamp would be foggy in the morning and he got lost in the swamp. levi runs around trying to find a way back but he just ends up back at the same place. he thinks to himself " i shouldnt have went outside for a walk, it was a mistake im lost and away from my babe shrek...."

levi starts to panic and suddenly starts to have hyperventilation. he falls to det ground and gets hurt from the branches and rocks laying on the ground but that isnt important. suddenly out of nowhere..... a warmth is moving towards him. and he feel something touch him. It's Shrek. he got so happy. shrek whispers in levi's ear, "This is my swamp". shrek grabs levi with his powerful ogre hands, and puts levi on his back and starts to carry him back to his swamp home. when they arrived back home shrek had this scared look on his face that just told levi that he was so  worried. that turned levi on that he asked him to fuck him. shrek started to smile and suddenly spread levis ass-cheeks. shrek penetrated levis butthole. It hurt so much, but he did it for Shrek. levi can feel his butt tearing as his eyes start to water. he push against shreks force. levi want to please Shrek. shrek roars a mighty roar, as he filled levis butt with his love semen. donkey walks in. Shrek looks him straight in the eye, and says, "It's all ogre now". they both proceed to pass out from the hardcore sex they just did.