𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❗❗

he felt no spark between them. sunghoon has been going out with seomin for a week now.

sunghoon is stressed with everything. how did heeseung put up with her? she's so nosy and annoying. another thing he's stressed about is heeseung avoiding him again.

he missed him; his warmth, his voice. he saw the way heeseung looked at him and seomin; gloomy, irritation, hurt.

sunghoon knows heeseung. the day he asked seomin out. there was something holding heeseung back from accepting sunghoon's feelings. he hated himself for hurting the older this way.

seomin is at his place. she's so clingy. she follows sunghoon everywhere. he wish he could slice up her legs-

"sunghoon, are you okay?"

sunghoon's trying to ignore her. he groaned. "i'm fine."

seomin bit her bottom lip. "did i do something?"

sunghoon stared at her nonchalantly. she breathed and sunghoon wants to put her in a chokehold. "yes." he blurts out.

she smiles weakly, "what is it? we can resolve it-"

"what did you say to heeseung?"

seomin's eyes widened and her lips were shut. her eyes shaking and avoiding to make contact with the man in front of her. "i don't know what you're talking about."

he glared at her. he had enough. he really wanted to fulfill heeseung's wishes; to not hurt people but this girl in front of him, this son. of. a. bitch. hurt heeseung. he knows.

now, you're asking, what did seomin do? she's such a sweetheart and her only friend is heeseung. he's been observing, secretly, heeseung's and seomin's movements. ever since he asked seomin out, she has been mean to heeseung; giving him a cocky grin as she had her arm tangled with sunghoon's, or when sunghoon had his back turned, he sees seomin whispering something to heeseung's ear which make him gulped. she's hurting heeseung—

sunghoon rose from his seat but there was door bell. he glared at her a second when she let out a relief sigh.

he walked to the door and opened it, it was heeseung. holding a box in his hands.

"hi." heeseung took a second to look at sunghoon before looking away.

he gave the box to the younger and was just about to leave but sunghoon opened the door for him to enter. heeseung hesitated yet, agreed to walk it because who knows when he'll be with sunghoon alone again. he jolted when he sees seomin standing behind the brunette.

"wait here." sunghoon tells and goes to the kitchen with the box heeseung brought.

heeseung is left alone, with seomin. she makes her way to heeseung and annoyed look.

"i told you to stay away from him." she hissed.

heeseung sigh. "i am. like you heard, i gave some desserts, niki, jungwon and sunoo made."

"that's just an excuse for you to see sunghoon. don't forget," she took a step closer to him. heeseung hit his back on a weird door located near the kitchen. "i'm the one going out with sunghoon, not you." heeseung's elbow accidentally twisted the door knob, the door opened, causing heeseung to stumble back.

heeseung rolled his eyes. "did you forget who set you up-"

"oh sorry, thank you." she said insincerely. she pouts. "i'm not thankful yet, I'll be fully satisfied if you're not in his life anymore."

"i'm his best friend."

"and? I'm his girlfriend. he asked me out."

heeseung was fuming in anger. he didn't even realize he's in a dark room and he couldn't care less. his eyes lands on a wooden bat on the table next to them. his ears are starting to ring as seomin rambles about she's better than him- how sunghoon pick her over heeseung.

he had enough.

he took the bat in his hands. he scowled at her. "do you know how annoying you are?" he said, raising the bat and swung it-

..

heeseung stood still, scoffing. the blood of the girl splattered on him. he can taste the copper on his lips. he winced in disgust.

he looked down at seomin, a blotch of blood on her head. heeseung didn't hit her that hard. heeseung remembered this room. it's where he watched sunghoon killing his late boyfriend.

heeseung gulped after realized what he did. he's eyes wide and dropped the bat. seomin whimpered out sunghoon's name, begging him to help her.

but sunghoon stood by the door frame. he was grinning, as he bite on a cookie which what heeseung brought in the box.

he finished up the cookie before rushing towards heeseung who's crying. "i hit her." he chants, crying on sunghoon's chest.

sunghoon hushed him, his hand running up and down on heeseung's back and his fingers brushing his black locks.

he whispered to him; telling him he's fine.

"s-sunghoon."

they pulled away when they hear seomin still calling out for sunghoon. he smacked his lips, letting out a tsk.

"how about you clean up, baby? I'll take care of this okay?" he cupped heeseung's cheeks, wiping a drip of blood off of his cheek with his thumb. heeseung sniffled, nodding his head before walking out the room.

heeseung's cute. he just wants to squish him and shower him with kisses and-

"sungh-hoon."

sunghoon groaned out loud. he looked down at the girl. he thought about ending her life right here and now but, he had something else in mind.