You want me, right?

Flashback:-

1 year and 6 months ago.

"Please listen to me, Tae!" I pleaded to a furious Taehyung, as we entered in my cabin.

"No Y/n."

"Please I beg you, Tae, let me explain." I said as I thought I still have some time to make him understand about each and every dirty game they played with him.

"No need of your explanation!!" He yelled and slammed the files on my table as if he wanted to end everything present between us.

"But Tae, I just wanted to make everything bright and clear in your sight. I want you to know the truth. The reality of your-"

"What do you want? Haa?" Taehyung said and pinned me to the wall roughly. His hands were digging in my skin, he was squeezing me as if, I am a cushion.

"Tae, you already know what it is." I said in a soft voice. Voice which was coming out very slowly, which was enough for him to discover that, I am hurt, but did he understood that?

"I don't know." He said. Anger was clearly visible in his eyes.

"Tae, you know that I have all powers to end this case, very smoothly." I said while meeting my eyes into his angry ones.

He groaned in his anger and I was freezed at my place after seeing his this avatar.

"You want to ruin my life? You don't want me to be happy, right? You don't want to make everything fine, right?" He said each and every word in only one emotion- angerness.

"What do you want?!!" He shouted . I can sue him right now, for his this behaviour, I am capable to beat shit out of him, but I don't want to mess up everything. I just closed my eyes in order to gather myself, and in a hope that he'll behave properly, but did he?

"Tell me Y/n!!" He said applying more force on my body and by throwing himself all over me.
A tear filled with agony escaped from the corner of my eye.

"Tae, why are you not understanding that they are using you and your innocency only for there benefits. Try to understand pabo. Are you this foolish that you didn't got there game till now.!! Tae, I just want your good." I said and rested my hand on his cheek and he shaked his head in response.

"Did I asked you? I asked you to look after me?" He said and I gasped in disbelief.

"You want me, right?" He said and cupped my jaw roughly.

"No Tae." I replied, my tears were already making there way on his fingers, but he ever felt them? Did he ever felt, how brutally he hurted me by his words?

No!

"Huh! Aish, this girl. I know you need me." He said with a maniac smile and I shaked my head vigorously, but he smashed his lips on mine, and he mercilessly bit my lower lip, making my blood to come out from my skin's prison.

Did he stopped?

No, he started kissing vigorously, roughly, without no love. He was kissing with only one desire- revenge.

For what?

For trying to save him?

For thinking about him?

For caring about him?

He was punishing me, for this?

"Please Tae." I said between his lips, my muffled voice was enough to hear, I was already begging for air.

"You don't want?" Suddenly he stopped and said.

"Not a kissy? Then you want this?" He said as his hands wrapped around my waist and they were touching me like , I am a slut who is there only to be stripped by him.