My Lost Book

I've been looking for this book for like a year now.

It's a werewolf one I read maybe 1 or 2 years ago.

I don't remember any charter names so please bear with me.

This girl moves from New York City to live with her cousin and aunt in a small town after her father disappeared? She starts at her cousin's high school and the Alpha (or future alpha) discovers she is his mate but she has no idea that werewolves exist.

Significant plots that I remember:

- The alpha (or future) had to take an emergency trip and MC got really worried. Her cousins boyfriend (who we later find out is actually her mate) also went on the trip so she tries to help MC see that this happens sometimes and everything is okay
- Her cousin's friend invite her to a party. They're having pres when she sees that they're all drinking out of a bottle labelled "Bane"
- MC starts to suspect that everyone is werewolves so buys a wolfsbane flower from the florist. At a party she puts a few petals? in a girl's drink and she lashes out at MC. That was the moment she knew she was right.
- She ran away back to NYC. Her mate follows her there and tries to convince her to go back.
I'm pretty sure that's where it ended as it was uncompleted at the time.

I want to say the guy's name was Logan or something like that but I've read so many that I could be confused.

Please help me if you know the book. I really wanna know what happened in end or if it was removed so my brain will finally leave it alone.

I need closure!