Chapter 1

Hey hi to all the amazing people out there.

I m so happy and glad to be welcomed by you all.i m really sorry that I made you waited so long bt wht to do there is some problem with the account the story is not getting updated.

Bt try try till you succeed rt .

It's simple formula if you like it plz read.

If you don't then it's fine.😉😃

Now as many votes goes to Cid the story will be on cid.

I ment to say that as you all know that I asked you how the story should proceed in college or cid and many fans want it to be in cid so there I go it will be in cid.

The fans who want the story in college I will write definitely something other so do plz give your suggestion as I want your suggestion in further chapters also.

Now story..

Chapter 1:-

"Shreya..." said abhijeet while coming in the house. It was 6 pm of the evening. Abhijeet had gone to meet his old friends of school. He felt so good after meeting them. All the old memories were refreshing.

"ji abhijeet bhai...aa gaye aap...kaisa raha aap ka get together?" ask shreya coming from upstairs.

"it was awesome shreya...and see me tumhare liye kya laya..." said abhijeet showing her a cute stuffed teddy bear.

"aww...teddy bear..." said shreya and she start coming down veryfast.

When she was at the last two stairs she fell down from the stairs. But immidgetly abhijeet ran and hold her so she didnt get any injury.

"kya shreya tum bhi...dekh ke chala karo na..." said abhijeet."ye lo tumhara teddy bear...tumhe hi to milne wala tha...itna jaldi jaldi aane ki kya zarurat thi? Gir jaati to?" Abhijeet literally scold her.

"sorry bhai.." said shreya with a weak smile.

"ab me aap ko kya batau bhai...i felt like some one pushed me from behind. Agar aap ko bataungi to aap yakin nahi karenge...pata nahi pichle ek saal se mere sath ye sab kyu ho raha hai." thought shreya.

"Shreya..." abhijeet called her when he saw her lost in her thoughts. But shreya didnt listen to him..

"Shreya.." he again call her and put his hand on her shoulder. Shreya get scared when abhijeet put his hand on her shoulder.

"aahh..." shreya screamed.

"kya hua? Itna dar kyu gayi tum?" ask abhijeet..

"kuch nahi bhai...vo bas ese hi...thanks for this teddy bear.." said shreya..

"u welcome jaan.." said abhijeet...

"plz bhai mujhe jaan mat bulaya karo...i dnt like it.." said shreya with cute frown.

"but i love to call u jaan." said abhijeet..."ok suno...apne bags packkar dena...kal dopahar ko hum ja rahe hai...thik hai?"

"ok bhai...i will.." bt I m confused.I mean Maine apni training Puri nahi ki to kya mujhe Cid mein joining milegi?said shreya.

Jaan.😉Main hu na.

Last year hi main tujhe Lejane wala tha but dad ne mana kiya isliye kuch nahi kaha bt iss baar koi bahana nahi.

rahi baat teri cid joining ki to don't worry wo sab mujhe pe chod de I have my bestest Frnd wo sab arrange karega infact abh tak kar bhi Diya.

Abhijeet said everything in one go and got busy in his phone.