FAQ's for GIRLGANG BOOK I.

Frequently Asked Questions GIRLGANG BOOK I

I may not have replied too often with your DM's, especially your genuine questions about GIRLGANG and my other stories, I would like to take this moment to say; I apologize for I don't often check WP often except when I need to rant something or update stories—uni has been eating my ass in not so good way. But, to make up for that, I'll answer them now and so you won't hate me! I'll pick the relevant and mostly asked ones.

FAQ's from BOOK I skip down to the end.

━━━━━━━━━━━

THE STORY.

Where did the idea of GIRLGANG (story) come from?

The whole idea of KPOP interests me—especially how much it influences a lot of people and so on and forth about the idols and behind the scenes, how everything goes and how different it is from the western market.

Originally, this was supposed to be a BLACKPINK book. The main character Athena, was supposed to debut with BLACKPINK, featuring their trainee days until the day of their debut and success, and of course, a lot of gayness there, that I still have on my drafts halfway unfinished. But, that was until I discovered more KPOP groups besides BLACKPINK, which I only knew after writing the draft. I liked Red Velvet a lot, that's why it was featured more in this first book, along with BLACKPINK—which made me want to pair the main character furthermore outside BLACKPINK themselves, until I decided to make GIRLGANG.

I didn't want to cave Athena with BLACKPINK, and thought that I could add more to the character's traits and personalities more if I make an original group, so there you go, GIRLGANG.

How did you come up with your writing style writing GIRLGANG? Or do you use the same writing style in every story you make?

Oh no, my writing styles are different depending on the story, and depending on the audience that I wanted to reach using that story.

Like in Jennie's What, it has a quick paced writing style that is very easy to read—one in which I call, 'Audience Seeker'. I guess, in my years of reading and writing here in Wattpad, I can pinpoint the exact writing style that catches more attention and readers. And I applied that in Jennie's What, because it's a light and scandalous fiction that should not be taken too seriously—a fun read, and boy did I get a lot of attention with that writing style and story. I know you all know.

Writing Paraluman on the other hand (yes, I promise I will update it, at the moment I don't have a lot of aspirations and time to finish it)—it's a Filipino based fanfiction, with a unique plotline (or so I would like to think)—hence my target audience were more so my fellow Filipinos, cue to a lot of Tagalog words mixed with English. It's fifty percent Jennie's What style, but other fifty percent with GIRLGANG writing style. It's still a shock to me that foreign readers read that too, and ask for translations and updates. (I will add those translations when I have time.)

GIRLGANG, on the other hand—is very different. Writing GIRLGANG was similar to writing my previous fic, Fine Line, but more descriptive. My writing style in GIRLGANG was way too descriptive, every move, every word, every glance of the eye—every touch, every gesture were pointed out and every ambiance—hell, even the Twitter threads, Instagram posts and news articles. I believe that as a writer, you're not only meant to touch readers with words, but rather with the senses, if possible. It also makes the characters a lot more human, a lot more solid, a lot more visible and alive. I knew writing in this style wouldn't attract a lot of readers, I would know, because who would want to read a story that was way too descriptive, too much dialogues, a slow paced plotline, and not so dramatic events? (Well, in book I, I suppose).