For You | chapter 36

melodys pov

im shitting bricks right now. like 7 oclock is coming up quick as fuck and the closer it gets the most nervous i become.

"yall i think imma just stay home yall can head out" i said getting ready to stand up from the couch. dd grabbed my arm pulling me back down into his lap.

"Melly what's wrong" he asked me rubbing my thigh to calm me down. "something dont feel right man i just know they not gonna like me and then you gonna wanna break up and then imma be lonley and depressed and die by myself then when i die-" i rambled

"ma first of all ion know if you noticed but it impossible for me to be away from you for five minutes how the fuck imma break up with you?" he asked me

i sighed in relief. "but what if she doesnt like me. lately my "hated by" list is racking up and ion like that" i fake pouted making notti laugh.

"bitch i thought you was sleep" dd said to notti who was laying on the other couch with his eyes closed.

"dont ever judge a book by its cover. slay" notti snapped his eyes open doing the period hand motion.

it's not giving.

"melmel you dont got nothing to worry about our mom is nice and jay is cool with everybody" notti shrugged like it was nothing.

"jay aint nice to a mufucking thing" dd mumbled. "baeee why would you say that i was starting to calm down." i whined

"listen i love you so im not sugar coating a fuck thing. my mom is very picky and judgy and jay got a bad attitude til he warms up" he admitted.

well damn thanks for the honesty i guess.

"well melz is very nice and she will make sure you comfortable" notti reasoned. "true" dd nodded.

okay i feel a little better.

"okay now go put your shoes so we can go" he tapped my leg twice signaling me to stand up. i sighed before standing up. i went in my room standing in front of my dresser.

it was a black and white marble design and it had a big mirror with a white frame on it. i stood in front of it putting moose in my hair.

i have boho braids in and these curls get nappy as fuck so this is how i detangle them. i rubbed it through my hair as dd walked in my room.

he stood next to me fixing his chain that i got him. his eyes snapped to me taking my outfit in nodding going to sit at the edge of the bed to wait for me.

he sat there playing with the pendant which was something he did when his was nervous but he looked mad attractive right now.

i hear something purring....wait thats my coochie. just kidding. kinda sorta. no im not.

"girl stop looking at me and finish before you start something" he mumbled looking away from me. oh shit what he wanna start...smirk.

i grinned looking back at myself in the mirror picking up my tennis bracelet that notti got me and my chram bracelet notti and ddot got for my birthday.

i put on my nameplate necklace and sat down on my bed next to dd putting my shoes on. i was wearing a black and white vlone shirt with a white tennis skirt with my black and white air jordan ones.

im drippy fuck yall.

"ight im ready" i looked up from tying my shoes to see dd staring at me. "you so pretty ma" he grabbed my face kissing me.

"fuck taking yall so long- EW E THEY FUCKING" notti yelled making me pull away from dd laughing.

"WHO FUCKING?!" e yelled from the other room. "false alarm" notti said looking between us. "whatever yall was doing can wait til AFTER dinner im hungry as fuck" he said walking out.