People... Friendly?

Another day, another pain in the ass, or so thought the boy named Tadano as he got out of his bed, which was a bunk bed, since he shared the same room with his sister. Even having to split a long table in half so they each had a desk, so they could do their homework or anything else that took up a desk.

His sister named Hitomi Tadano was still sleeping like a baby in the bed upstairs, but it was obvious she was still sleeping because it was barely 3:00 AM and darkness was still encroaching on the bedroom. With all the stealth in the world, Tadano slowly made his way to the bathroom, but the creaking of the wooden floor did not cooperate with the small stealthy operation. Yet still, the boy was lucky to reach the bathroom without any problems to wash his face because of the insomnia he felt at that moment.

When he saw his own reflection in the mirror, he could notice some black bags under his eyes (also called dark circles). He knew he was not going to be able to sleep for the rest of the night, he was completely stressed by the previous day, which was quite peculiar and unusual.

The most "normal" boy in school was the first friend of the most popular girl in school, although that was not his plan, he just reacted by being a good person, but mundane thoughts invaded his head. Betrayal among friends and mistrust always accompanied Tadano in every school day, but now with his ability to sense the environment and produce his own give him the advantage of at least knowing who his real friends were.

Having only slept for a few hours, hallucinations became present in Tadano's mind, he could see how his younger version of himself was projected in the mirror, which only amused the boy. His mind was playing tricks on himself, but knowing that it was still very early, in the blink of an eye his reflection returned to normal, maybe he should sleep a little more, even if he didn't want to.Tadano coming out of the bathroom went to the kitchen and made himself a cup of milk with coffee, which was sweeter than normal coffee. The boy thought he could stay awake for the rest of the night, but that was not the case, as he finished his drink and lay down on his bed. He just fell fast asleep and the best thing was that it was barely 4:00 AM, which gave him enough time to get more rest and know what he will do the next day.

While at the Komi residence, Shouko couldn't sleep all night because of the previous day, she couldn't believe that after so long, she could finally get a friend, but a "real" friend. Since even showing her his greatest desire, he never separated from her, no matter how silly it was. A noticeable blush appeared on that girl's face for the happiness of not even being excluded... ever again.

Just remembering his face, so close to her, she was too excited, her first friend, it was too incredible. With so much excitement and happiness, she couldn't help but squeal as she kicked and hugged her pillow with overwhelming force, which caused footsteps to start approaching her room and she knew who it was. In the blink of an eye she pretended to be asleep, while her mother, named Shuuko Komi, opened the door and gave her a little peek. Noticing how her daughter did not make any movement, she could deduce that she was asleep. Which was exactly what happened, Komi-San trying to pretend to be asleep actually fell into a deep sleep while thinking about how wonderful the next day could be.

Even her own mother knew this, as Shouko Komi's behavior had been too positive after arriving from High School.

Neither of the two could wait to start the day and meet new people to bond with.The hours passed and in the Komi residence, you could see how Shouko's mother shouted at her in a kind but also somewhat hurried way. Making her daughter wake up from the shock and seeing how it was only 30 minutes before classes started. She stood up and began to change faster than lightning, which her mother noticed and went downstairs quickly to put some tea in a thermos that she had. It was not even 5 minutes before her daughter went downstairs, took the thermos and left in a panic to her school.