{Police}

*Jimmys POV*
I run out of the school, to a nearby alleyway and sighed a shaky breath. I drop my backpack and open it to put on a hoodie and take off my sheriff hat. As soon as I did I held my backpack and headed home to my bedroom and lock the door. I go to my closet and grab a old backpack with holes in it. I put in my sheriff hat and more in there and grab the broken backpack to left to a far away area to set up.

[TIMESKIP AND SCOTTS POV]
I'm worried for Jimmy... It's been a week and he hasn't shown up anywhere, police have checked his empire, yet no one's there. I felt a guilt lump in my throat. Is it my fault?! I want to scream my lungs out and look for him but the police said not to. Yet I don't care, I'm going anyways...

I run to my house when the day had ended and packed a bag of food, clothes, tent, and everything else I need. I gave a sigh before heading out with Owen to be quicker. I pasted to a ice biome, yet I didn't seem to be cold and I fall into a black pitch void. I wake to see mist of someone with horns and I'm holding a ruin blade. I see tentacles surround me and the other. All I hear is the word brother before waking back up in the snow. I got up to look for Owen, yet he was nowhere in sight. I start to worry and head straight to see a llama with a orange 'carpet' on its back. I ran up to Owen and got back on him to look for Jimmy. I had a headache but I ignored it and went South.
*TIMESKIP*
I see a tent near water and a cowboy starring at the water. I ran up to him and hugged him as he just about fell in the water of my presence. He didn't hug me back and asked, "How did you find me!?.." i see the fear in his eyes and I whisper for him to calm down.