Chapter 2

As wake up In a rush, a feel a hard peck on my fore head. I slowly open my eyes and see that it's a seagull. I sit up quickly and scream. Seagulls are surrounding me. My food, my phone and car keys are gone. Someone had stolen all of my things. I had no idea how to get home without any money.

No one at the beach it's probably around at 7:30. The beach closes about 5:30. I grab my shoes and start to walk along the shore.

I see a figure in the distance. As we get closer and closer to each other, I notice it's the same guy that I saw when I was leaving the house. The surf board guy. I walk up to him and yells out,

"Hey, you!"

I look around and say,
"me?"

"Yeah, you. Weren't you that girl that I saw earlier? Stupid question I know you were that girl."

I look at him and smile.

We continuing walking, with each other.

"So, where you from,"he asked curiously.

"I'm from Chicago,"I said with a quick reply.

" Oh your a city girl now,"as he said with a smirk.

"Well I'm originally from North Carolina but my mom and my dad moved to Chicago for business when I was 9. So I guess you can call it that. I've lived in Chicago for more than half of my life."

"Are you here for the summer?" He asked out of the blue.

"Yes, I'm here staying with my aunt Jackie. She's lived on the beach for her whole life."

"Well I'd like to get to know you," he smiled and let his beautiful teeth show.

We walked at the beach for about three more hours. We sat down on a big rock in the distance and payed down.

He leaned over. We stared into each other's eyes like it was meant to be. I leaned in more and his lips gently touched mine. He put his hand gently on my neck. Then I put my hand on his.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING,"my aunt Jackie yelled from a few yards away.

She walks over and grabs my arm.

"We're going home! NOW!"

I let her lead me to the car. We get into the car and there was complete silence all the way home. Aunt Jackie gently opens the door and walks in.

"Sit down,"she said angrily.

I sat down quickly as if I were a little kid again.

"Look over there," as she points to the oven. "What time is it?!"

"It's 11:4--"

"Yeah it's 11:42," she interrupts.

"What are you doing out so late, where's your car, why didn't you call me. Did you ever think about that?"

"My phone was stolen when I fell asleep on the beach and my car keys were taken too," I said quickly. "I didn't know how to get home."

"Well what were you doing with that boy?!"

"I saw him when I walking out of your house and I thought he could of gotten me home. I can admit that things got out of hand and I'm sorry but I thought he could help me I'm so sorry. You know that I'm much more responsible. That's why my parents sent me up here. I won't do it again just please don't call my parents. I want to stay her for the summer. Please."

"Sleep on it. We'll go to the insurance company tomorrow about your phone and car, ok?"

"You won't regret aunt Jackie." I said headed to bed.

"Don't let me," she said with a nervous face expression.