Paige Hikari Hamato (ROTTMNT OC)

Name

"Oh, hello! I am Paige. It is nice to meet another fellow human." The robot greeted with a small smile on their face, their stance looking polite as ever.

Age

"In technicality, I do not have an age, but I am programed to be around 17 years old." They answered in a matter-of-factly tone.

Gender

"I am female. So I go by she/her." She revealed her gender and what she prefers to go by.

Sexuality

Paige hummed and blinked at the question before crossing her arms and staring at you blankly. "I forget what the term is, but my only interests in relationships have to do with another female."

Species

"I thought it was obvious..." She hummed as she furrowed her eyes, an eyebrow raising slightly. "I am a robot created by Donatello."

Personality

Paige has trouble understanding certain things. For example; video games, dances, parties, ect. She didn't understand why people did/liked them until the turtles and April had showed her a lot of new and interesting things. Matter of fact, they were the reason how she figured out she was lesbian in the first place.

Now, in a short way to say how she acts in full on robot mode, she's basically Baymax from "Big Hero Six". Of course, she has her own personality, that being sassy at times and talking back (mostly to Leo) when it's needed. With feelings and emotions, she's never fully thought about having them until post-movie events.

Weapons

"Well..." Paige paused, trying to think of ways to answer this question. "I believe it is better if I show you instead." Without saying anything else, the robot would slide out a spear from behind her, pointing it twords you with no remorse, yet no intention to hurt anyone. "This is my main weapon. But..." She trailed off as she set her spear back in it's rightful spot before holding up her arm.

Suddenly, the robot arm would transform into a rocket fist, quite similar to Donatello's rocket launcher which was on his tech-bõ. "This is only one of the things I can have my arm transform into. I can do many other things, but it would take too long." The rocket fist then contracted back into a regular robot arm. "But in a short explanation, I am capable of doing what Donatello's tech-bõ used to do."

Abilities

"I do not want to keep you here any longer, so I will answer this quickly. I am programed to have the turtles fighting styles, but I allow myself to add my own 'flair', as they call it, to each style."

Lover/Crush

Paige cocked an eyebrow as her head tilted slightly. "What is a... 'crush'?"

Rank

"I keep telling myself I am just an assistant, but Leonardo continues to say I'm one of the most responsible in the group next to Raphael.... In which, I am starting to believe..." The robot sighed out, hearing loud and obnoxious noises in the background that turned out to be none other than the turtle, April, and Casey themselves.