a pretty tutor like her

"Nice room you got here" Eunseo rolls her eyes, "shut up, I am really going to tutor you no funny business" the tall girl raises her eyebrows at bona, who raises her hands in defeat. "No funny business" bona promises, a sly smile on her lips, her eyes predatory as they ravage her body in her uniform. in her tinny neat room.

 "okay" Eunseo nods, she starts the lesson and takes out her notebook, handing it to the now focused brunette girl. "here" Eunseo tries not to blush. She finds it challenging to stand close to bona. She feels the warmth of her body without her touching her, just the familiar scent of her perfume sends her mind into a frenzy about what happened.

Eunseo bites her lips as she looks at her, with her ruby lips slightly parted bona sits opposite her, and watches her from the corner of her eyes. She bites her bottom lip and licks it, watching Eunseo.

The dark-haired girl fakes a cough as she tries to focus on trying to explain the subject, but it's so hard she feels like a mouse trapped in a cage, with the way bona looks at her. The tall girl shivers a little as she feels a feather-like touch on her cheek. "Eunseo are you okay?" bona tilts her head slightly her brown hair falling on her shoulders elegantly, asking with concern the hint of a smirk on her lips, oh she is definitely mocking her. she comes too close to Eunseo, who freezes up, a lock of black hair falling, looking at the brunette with puffy eyes.

Bona tilts her head slightly in feigned confusion, and retracts, "what's the matter Eunseo? you were about to eat away at your lips again" the brunette's gaze grows heated as she studies the taller girl. Eunseo jolts, feeling a wave of sudden anger towards the former girl. "what's the matter with my lips?" Eunseo fumes, she stares into the brunette's eyes fiercely, as strong as an iron lid.

"Pretty sure I kissed them this break and throughout the week" bona smirks and drops the gaze, leaning back in her chair. "I remember" Eunseo bites back a smile, her voice sounding lighter and more playful than she expected, maybe just maybe she loves when bona kisses her.

Bona reaches for her folder and studies their work; Eunseo uses that as an excuse to study the brunette. Bona set her gaze on the back of the notebook, "since you're an exceptional student, being just an ordinary student is difficult for you" she feels the tension in the room, busting with raw emotion, vindictive and lust radiating from her. "You don't have to be so pathetic about it" Eunseo bites.

"Oh, I am pathetic?" bona raises her eyebrow at the letter, she lets her hand drift to hold Eunseo's thighs, "you were the one begging on your knees to eat me out" a short pause, as bona leans into Eunseo's ear. "that's pathetic" their faces are so close to each other, their back stiffens as they breathe in each other's air.

Eunseo laughs, she looks at the brunette lazily, "I think you let me do that because you felt sorry for me" she raises her eyebrow and stands up from her chair. She takes her bag and throws it carelessly onto her desk, walking around the table. "I didn't bother asking for someone to pity me" she faces the brunette squarely and removes her jacket, revealing her white top, some buttons were undone that reveal her angular shoulder and her tie was half-way down.

"But you're just so pitiful" bona mocks her doe eyes staring into her, "it's almost concerning" bona stands up reaching for the latter's tie pulling her closer, "after all you accepted it, you want me, don't you?" Eunseo gulps, for once she wanted to punch her neck for making it so visible how much bona has an effect on her.

Bona runs her finger on Eunseo's bared shoulders, she smirks at the shivering girl and strengthens her grip on Eunseo's tie, "I like this" she studies the slight red mark she made on the fair skin. "You being nervous is so adorable" she smirks, Eunseo looks annoyed at her.