Chapter 15

Loona POV

"Hey, Blitz, do we have any jobs today?" I asked, "Nope, we're free for the day." Blitz said, "Great, I'm taking (y/n) on a trip to the human world." I said, "God I must've caught a cold or something, I can't smell for shit." I said as I rubbed my nose.

"Ok sweetie, you need to stay in your human disguise and stay with me, alright?" I said, "Otay!" (y/n) said, "Let's go." I said as I held his hand.

We were walking around and it was starting to lose its luster. So I decided to take us home, "Mama potty!"(Iy/n) said desperately, "Fine go shit behind the dumpster and meet me back in Hell when you're done." I said as I walked through the portal looking at my Sinstagram.

After twenty minutes of waiting, I went to get him but couldn't find him! "Oh fuck! I lost my son in the human world!" I said horrified.

(y/n) POV

"GO FUCK YOURSELVES!" I yelled as I was strapped into a chair, "Now young man, it is entirely your fault for skipping school, now stop cursing, it's time for math." the teacher said, "FUCK!" I cried.

Loona POV

I called Roxy and Blitz, sadly Roxy was already on a job and couldn't help, so I called the last person I wanted to call. "You must be the replacement father, I'll allow you to call me Diana." Mom said arrogantly, "So you're the whore mother, the name's Blitzo, the o's silent." Blitz said, "Shut the fuck up, both of you! We have to find (y/n)!" I said as I opened the grimoire and gave my mother a human disguise and gave a temporary one to Blitz. Mom closed her eyes tightly, "Is it over? Am I dead?" Mom asked as I looked at her.

 Mom closed her eyes tightly, "Is it over? Am I dead?" Mom asked as I looked at her

"Still look like a slut so you're good." Blitz said as she opened her eyes, her ruby red eyes were piercing. "At least MY daughter didn't make me a child." Mom mocked, "Let's just go find (y/n) before he gets himself killed!" I said as I dragged them through the portal.

(y/n) POV

I was finally released from my chair after slamming my head into my desk several times. "I'll kill you all!" I yelled, "Why do you keep saying that?! It's like you're a little demon!" the teacher said, "I am." I said coldly as my eyes turned pitch black, she gazed deep into my eyes, and once the eyes of a Hellhound appeared her skin turned deathly pale and her jet-black hair turned snow white from fear, "D-DEMON! Y-YOU'RE A DEMON!" she cried, "Annoying." I said as I walked out.

"Hold it there bud, school isn't over yet." a man said as he grabbed me, I quickly broke his hand and got free. I heard him call the cops and within minutes they arrived, "Playtime!" I said as I ran at the officer before me and jumped on him slamming him into a window that broke under his weight. As he fell I jumped onto another officer's back and used him as a meatshield to absorb some bullets before I took his gun and opened fire landing a few good shots before I ran out of bullets. I threw the gun at an officer and my demon ears appeared as I jumped I sunk my teeth into the throat of an officer and tore ut his throat, "HOLY SHIT!" a man shouted as I threw Saba at him, "WHY DOES IT HAVE TITS?!" he shouted before the blade appeared and killed him I grabbed my sword and sliced and diced my way out of the building. "THE FUCK! (Y/N) IS THAT YOU?!" a woman snapped.

"Who you?" I asked, "It's me! Roxy you little shit!" she snapped as she grabbed me, "Disguise! NOW!" she ordered, "Fine

"Who you?" I asked, "It's me! Roxy you little shit!" she snapped as she grabbed me, "Disguise! NOW!" she ordered, "Fine." I said as I disguised myself, "Now did they kidnap you?" she asked, "Yep." I said, "Well then, no survivors." she said.

After an hour of preparation, all the windows and exits were blocked so no one would survive when Aunt Roxy set the building on fire, "(Y/N)! P-PLEASE SAVE ME! I'LL DO ANYTHING IF YOU SAVE ME!" the teacher cried desperately, "See you soon." I said as I left with Aunt Roxy.

"I'm home." I said, "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Mama snapped, "Got kidnapped." I said, "Sounds about right." she said disappointedly, "Fuck school." I said.

??? POV

"That little shit killed me! I'll make sure he suffers!" I shouted angrily.