Chapter 1: meeting my mate

Cathy's PoV

It was a Saturday morning when I woke up, I was feeling really happy because it was my 17th birthday and the age when I find my mate.
I quickly got up and did took a shower with my vanilla scented shampoo and strawberry flavoured body gel.
(I live with my 5 brothers, mom, dad, and grandparents. We live in a humongous house, with 16 soundproof rooms, a large swimming pool, a cinema and a 50 inch tv in every room not including the bathrooms.)
After I finished washing my hair I got out, dried myself and put on a tiny bit of make up, after that I went downstairs, greeted by a loud HAPPY BIRTHDAY from my parents, grandparents and my 5 overprotective brothers.
After eating my breakfast I called my friend Alexa and told her to come over. Alexa is my best friend since 1st grade we've know each other because Alexa's parents are my parents beta. She has 2 brothers named David and Frankie. we tell each other everything after all you're best friends.
After 5 minutes she finally arrived at my house and we started to get ready for my birthday party. My dad invited every alpha, beta and some of there pack members around the world who he knew to my party, so I can find my mate.
After getting ready its was almost time for the party. I we so nervous because I might not find my mate. finally it's 8:30 pm, the party has started, while I walked down the stairs I could feel everyone's eyes on me.
An hour into the party I started to dance and grind on a completely stranger. I think his name was Dreck, after a few songs a heard a loud growl and was pulled off of Dreck and heard a loud "SHE IS MINE" after that the stranger punched Dreck in the face causing him to faint ( obviously Dreck was a very weak man). when I looked up I saw the most gorgeous and handsome man every, he had dark brown hair and a very bright blue eyes and I could feel his 8 pack. I felt sparks where he touched me and instantly I knew he was my mate

Hope you guys enjoy me first chapter I'll be updating every now and then. please follow me and comment if you guys want a sex scene on the next chapter.