thr riny nitg

it was a rainy night and a red hooded brunette miget thing was in thee shop or conveiniece store (how tf do u spell that) also it was stormy and rainy did i mentaion that???????

the midet was puff puff humbert known d the singer r rapper of the popular band your favourute martian that named after that one movie. he was in da store and was lookin 4 sum sncks 4 him and his navnmates (even benetsr wow) anyways he decided to pick the lays chips but nor the aoursoyrsour cheese one bc the packet was green and he thought green was a gy gay colr clor olt color.

buh puff also got sum crinkle cratzzzzzz cuz of the damn brit and then he got drinks he picked muntain dew n dr pepper and pepsi and coca cola and he picked the cab of tea cuz bartender luvvvvsssssssss his teeeeeaaaaaee yes he does.

puf went to thecounter to the cashier and put the shti down.

cashier: "that will be 24 dollars"

puff puff: "wtf why that much ugh fine wutever"

puffy wuffy reaches 4 his wallet ballet in his flat ass jean pocket but hisass is fat

pppppp: "cmon wher is it ik itz here"

dw he found it lo         l. anyways he took outbte wakllte amd openedit and then a lauge frown greww on his face.

hubly: "aw wtf i dont have money shit man"

you shouldnt have wasted it on smokin hot bitchsw dat ull never fuck or get pegged by stuid bottom4

cashier: "well then yu cant have em sorry man"

puffffffffffffffffff: (shitshitshitshitshit) but me and my bandmates will strve 2 death (idc abt benenby tho)

??????????: "ai can pay fo him"

pufwuf looked behind him nad all he could see was a stmoch dclose 2a croch ad the  he looke up. it seemed to be a talllllllllll asssssss mannn but still shorter than mydad prbaby or taller idk swith blue air and balck eyes as balck as the void with one 2th gone lolololol e lookwe like a teen and he ws britsh (bab puff hTES brits or should i sat britzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

note:yes.