Final

WARNINGS!!! ⚠️

THIS PART HAS SPOILERS FOR THE CURRENT ARC AND ISSUE 23. PLEASE DONT READ IT IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE SPOILERS. SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY THIS STORY.

.

.

.

"It didn't look safe for Hali to come out Gempa," Solar said as they watch Halilintar fight from elemental dimensions.

"Yes. I agree with Solar." Blaze said seriously.

"But Kira'na said..." Gempa starts to become panic.

"I have a very bad feeling about this." Ais interrupt.

"Everyone let's believe in Hali and the princess." Duri tries to comfort all of them.

"It doesn't sound right Duri," Taufan said with a very serious expression.

"The descendants of elemental voltra?"

They heard Halilintar say before he suddenly scream in shock.

"Hali?" Blaze whisper his name while his eyes widened.

"ARGHHHHH"

"Hali!!!!" Taufan wants to come out to help but he knows he can't. He just could watch him from here. And from Halilintar's reaction, they know Halilintar's power is separating from them.

"I can't hold it anymore."

They heard Halilintar say after a few minutes.

"Sa..ve me!"

That's Halilintar's last word before his emblems completely disappear from elemental dimensions.

Worse, all of them actually could see his last expression before Boboiboy fainted and Halilintar's power faded away.

Halilintar is scared and in fear but six of them can't do anything to help him.

"HALI!!! NO!!!!" Gempa shouts with teary eyes.

Taufan almost fall if Solar didn't catch him. He starts to cry. He still has trouble with his power, and how insecure that he can't control his power yet. Now, Halilintar, his partner was gone.

Solar clenched his fist as the same history is repeated. He knows how's it feels to ripped away from their original self. Remember all those bad memories making him pull Taufan into his embrace.

"NO!!! Not again!!!" Gempa is crying making Blaze and Ais who already cry try to calm the leader down.

"It's my fault. If only I didn't choose to make him come out. If only." Gempa keeps whispering.

"No, it's not your fault Gempa. It is not..." Blaze tries to calm freak out Gempa down.

"It's Blaze. It's my fault." Gempa cut Blaze's words while starting to punch himself.

"Gempa, calm down." Ais try his hard to not let Gempa hurt himself.

"IT'S MY FAULT!!!!" Gempa is now screaming before he cries in Ais's embrace.

"Gempa." Taufan whisper.

"Taufan. We lost him again. I ...lost him for the second time." Gempa said as he look at Taufan.

"It's hurt. You two have been there with me from the beginning. You have lost yourself lately. Now, it's Hali. I can't." Gempa sob.

"We all lost him," Taufan said as he goes Gempa's side and hug Gempa tightly. One by one hug the two members of the original trio.