Flying

I was fast asleep in my bed when my phone went off.

I opened one eye and looked at my phone. "J.A.R.V.I.S answer." I mumbled. My phone continued to ring. "J.A.R.V.I.S!!!!" I yelled.

"Oh wait I don't have J.A.R.V.I.S anymore." I thought to myself as I got up and grabbed my phone.

"Hello this is grumpy half awake Amelia Stark. Please leave your message after the beep." I said brushing my hair back.

"Amy this is Pepper. I need you right now." Pepper said sounding stressed.

"Right now!" I whined falling back on my bed.

"Yes now it is about Stark International." Pepper said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"There are some other companies here that are talking about buying Stark International. You know if I call your brother he will say no. I just want you to hear what these people have to say." Pepper said sounding desperate.

"Ok ok I will be there as soon as I can ok." I sighed.

"Ok thank you so much Amy and don't tell your brother!" Pepper said before she hung up.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. "Good morning all." I said to all the Avengers eating their breakfast.

"Good morning Amelia. What brings you out of bed this early?" Cap asked.

"I have some business to take care of at Stark International. So I need the Quinn jet for a while." I said making myself some oatmeal.

"Can't it is being repaired." Clint said taking a sip of his coffee.

"But my suits are being updated they can't fly!" I whined.

"Well you better start walking. If you start now you should get there in 1 week." Clint laughed.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. "Amy I would be happy to fly you to your meeting." Vision said with a smile.

"Really?" I asked hopeful.

"Just tell me when you are ready." Vision said.

I ran over to him and hugged him. "Thank you so much Vision I owe you." I said before I ran to my room to get dressed.

I put on a pencil skirt and a nice dress blouse. I put on some flats and walked outside to meet Vision. As I walked out to him his back was turned away from me.

I smiled as I watched his cape flow in the wind. "My hero..." I thought to myself. He turned to me and smiled.

"Ready to leave?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. "Ok hang on to me." Vision instructed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me bridal style.

I screamed as he shot up into the air. I buried my face into his neck. "Are you scared?" Vision asked amused. "You fly all the time." he said continuing to tease me.

"I do but I am usually in control of were I am flying to and I am shielded by my armor that keeps me safe while I fly." I mummer into his neck.

"You don't trust me?" Vision asked slightly hurt.

"I trust you with my life!" I blurted out opening my eyes for the first time. Vision looked into my eyes and smiled.

I looked at the view. It was beautiful up here. The clouds look like cotton. Vision dived into the clouds and I squealed.

"Amy we are here you can open your eyes." Vision said. I opened my eyes and we were in front of Stark International. Vision sat me on my feet and I straightened out my skirt.

"So how do I look?" I asked him. He stepped close to me and brushed both hands against my hair. I could feel his breath on my forehead.

His hand slid to my cheek while his other hand brushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Beautiful." he whispered. I looked into his eyes and saw something that I have not seen in a while. It was..... It was.....

"Amy!"

I blinked and looked over my shoulder at a panicked Pepper. I looked back at Vision and smiled. "Thank you for taking me." I said with a smile.

He nodded and kissed my forehead before he lifted up and flew into the sky.
I watched him till he was out of sight.

___
While I sat in the conference room all I could think about was Vision and his eye so filled with................

Love.