A hope as light descended

A giant monster was running amok.

Everyone panicked and run for their life.

He couldn't do anything...

Suddenly, a giant of light appeared out of nowhere. The light from the giant of light was too bright that he had to cover his eyes.

The giant of light was fighting the monster while he could only witness the such scene.

The giant of light made a move with his hands and a burst of energy was released.

The giant monster was destroyed...

It was all just a dream...

A dream that he keeps having... And he was confused why such a dream keep appearing inside his mind when he didn't even know about that giant of light.

And now he stopped spacing out as he witness this scene in front of him.

"What the heck?"

A young man's voice rang through the hallway between two buildings. His appearance could be described as plain and yet could also be said as rather attractive if not for his hateful and tired glare.

Right now, at this time, he was rather annoyed at the scene in front of him. Three thugs and one girl. Those damn thugs were trying to force themselves on the girl. Well, the girl was uncomfortable and keeps avoiding the thugs' hands. That is until the girl saw the young man and quickly ask for help.

"Oi, Uesugi! Don't just stand there! Why don't you help me?" The girl shouted to the so-called 'Uesugi' as if she already know the young man.

The young man sighed, " Why do you always in this kind of situation..." Of course, the young man knew why, It was because the girl was attractive. Simple as that.

The thugs saw their interaction and yelled at the young man angrily! 

"Who the hell are you?! Can't you see that we're busy? Get the hell out of here you, brat!"

The young man sighed yet again, typical thug... always saying the same thing, " First of all, the name's Uesugi Fuutarou. Secondly, that's my student that you're bothering, you bastard." In a calm tone, Fuutarou said.

"The hell you said, you fucker! You're finished!" One of the thugs was fuming in anger and dashed toward Fuutarou.

Fuutarou still keeps his calm manner and sidesteps as the thug dashed and tripped over Fuutarou's leg.

"You dare, you bastard!" The second thug shouted and threw a punch toward Fuutarou. But Fuutarou easily dodged the strike and countered with a punch in the gut.

The second thug vomited a few drops of saliva as he held his stomach and fell. The third thug who saw both of his companions were defeated easily, was trying to make a sneak attack but what he didn't realize was the girl that was harassed earlier standing behind him with a broom's stick readied to strike the thugs' head.

-Tack!

And just like that, the third thug fell to the ground. Fuutarou, at a slow pace, walked toward the girl.

"You know, Nino. I was in fact, a tutor. Not a bodyguard." Fuutarou said with a tired expression. He was tired of this kind of situation that keep happening during his walk with Nino. It was normal at first, but now it got worse.

"And you think this was all my fault? Shame on you, then." Nino sarcastically replied to him.

"I mean, why are we walking again? Don't you have that luxurious black car?" He asked her with his eyebrows raised.