Chapter 1

I was studying in my favourite cafee bar near the college with my friend Seonghwa.We knew eachother since highschool and signed up to the same college.He was outgoing and was always making jokes no matter what his mood was.But at one point I had to excuse myself so I could go the bathroom.On way there I was looking through my phone when suddenly I felt something on my back and next moment I was on ground and my phone screen was miraculously only little damaged.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry"
Said the voice which seemed familiar and maybe too familiar.
Slowly looking up I could see who that was!It was Yunho,very famous singer from popular K-pop group.
But i pretended to not know who it was and when he asked if I'm okay,I acted cool as if my arm isn't hurting so much.
"Can you give me your phone number?so i can compensate you somehow for your phone"
I was trying to think of something that I would liked.After all my phone wasn't much expensive but he didn't need to know that.Instead I finally managed to find something that would be fair.
"What about this
You treat me with dinner
It's least you could do"
He was thinking for while but agreed nonetheless and I gave him my Instagram account username.Some time have passed so Seonghwa came to check up on me and the moment he asked if I'm okay I could have noticed that Yunho wasn't happy.At first i couldn't understand why?But i soon brushed that thought off.Overthinking something like this isn't fun so I went back with my friend to our table.
Seonghwa asked who that was and I just said some arrogant  famous singer.He smiled and we carried on with our conversation.Few hours passed and soon I had to go home.But the whole night I couldn't stop thinking about him and about what happened.At around 6 in morning I got message on Instagram.
It was really him?
"What do you think about 5pm
Caffe bar near college?"
Sure i could go but I was still nervous about this whole thing.He is famous,what if some of his fans recognise him? It would be very hard to talk at all.
"Sure Don't be late"
Is all I could have said at that moment.My day went really fast and suddenly I could have seen on my watch that I was almost late.Running like my life depending on it and arriving just right on time.He was already there waiting for me in his new suit.Does he really change clothes that often?Some of his fans online actually debated on how much clothes he have in his closet.Not something I would usually pay attention to but this time I did for some unknown reason.Instead of saying hi he just asked me what I'll eat and drink.His eyes were actually pretty beautiful and that's something coming from me.
"I'm sorry about your phone
That was just accident"
Accident he says?
Yeah right accident.
"It's okay It happens
Besides it's just the phone
Nothing too important
Aren't you busy with your band?"
He looked around at first probably being surprised that I know about him and his band.Weird since i thought he'd be used to people recognising him in street or somewhere else.
"Usualy yes but we are now on hiatus so more free time for me"
You'd think he'd spend more time on some fun things instead of breaking phone screen of some girl he randomly met.
"So what you'll do with your free time?"
"Going out more with friends and you?
If you want that of course"
Did he just made me his friend?