Chapter 4

I was thinking what could have possibly seonghwa wanted that it's so urgent to call me as many times as he did.One or two would have been enough but as many times as he did?
Yunho asked me who that was and I told him Seonghwa.
But i could honestly tell right away that he didn't like it for some reason.
Just as Seonghwa probably wouldn't like me missing calls for someone like Yunho.
I got up and dressed myself while yunho remained in bed.He looked really tired so I can't blame him.
Most of day went as usual until I actually came back home and saw Seonghwa standing there waiting for me.
"Where have you been? I've been worried about you and tried to get you on phone but you didn't pick up"
"Relax I was just sleeping over at my friend's house
It's not big deal Seonghwa calm down"
He actually seemed even more annoyed by whole thing.
What's the matter with him?
"Next time the least you could do is call me or text so i don't have to worry about you"
Who does he think he is?
My father?
"Oh don't worry about it
Next time you'll not even notice I'm gone"
He looked at me as if I've said worst possible thing but instead of listening to him ranting about how he feels i decided to go straight into my room.
Some days passed but tensions between me and seonghwa were very high.
Yunho took my mind of him by calling me out on dinner.
We went to place near my dorm and he looked as stunning as the first time I've met him.
With his very neat suit and his beautiful outfit looked as if he was perfectly made for me.
But at same time i couldn't shake feeling that someone was watching over me and that wasn't Yunho.
Maybe i was overthinking?
The night went smoothly and Yunho was just as charming as usual.
Someone would think that with his beautiful eyes and his graceful
behavior he's prince or something like that?
If i didn't fell for him before,i definitely did now.The fact that he got annoyed at even thoughts of me paying for anything was so lovely.
"Lady like you deserve to be treated like princess which you're"
And the way he said made me instantly blush which he noticed so i tried to play it off by mentioning it's really warm here.
But he knew i was bluffing and he's the one who makes my blood pumping.
I was like open book to him and he was reading me as if he was an expert.
Maybe he was? After all i was sure any girl would fight for him.
We went to his place and to my surprise he went so far as to make his house feel as home to me.
He even changed few colours to match what i love and that was moment i knew he was the one.
When we went to special room for me he slowly placed his on my back as as his lips touched mine.Moment that felt like eternity was more.
With his left hand he was slowly but surely unbuttoning my outfit and i didn't even realize before long i was already just in my underwear.
He was kissing me everywhere and more he did the more I felt like i was on on sky.
Slowly he laid me down on his twin bed and next thing i knew he was going down on me.
Every lick or every finger going inside of me felt better than previous.
I could feel unbelievable sensation as his tongue did wonders together with sudden thrust of his fingers from time to time.
The pure sensation and that amazing
feeling that was running through me was something i haven't felt in long time.
I was almost begging him to make me finish but he took his sweet time as i was getting more wet each second.
"Are you ready honey"
With that he just suddenly entered his 2 fingers and my legs were starting to shake.I couldn't hold on anymore and my body felt as if it was someone else's.
Way i felt at that moment was best feeling someone could have as Yunhos expressions told me all about how he felt about it.
As soon as I finished next thing i knew he was entering inside of me slowly teasing me.
His size is something i still haven't got used to but i loved it anyway.
As he thrusted inside I coul felt it deeper inside of me.With it becoming slowly more faster i was pulled him to myself and pressed my lips against his.
His lips meeting mine and soon he started using his tongue as well but so did i.
It was like 2 lovers who haven't seen each other in months finally having chance to go at it together again.
But not long after his kisses went to my neck where he playfully left hickey one or two,maybe even more as he went down on my as he said it himself "beautiful tits"
He kissed them everywhere and as he was sucking on them i felt new wave of sensational feelings flowing through me as i was close again to finishing but so was he as he asked me for permission to do it inside of me.
I felt so good and i couldn't have think too much of it in moment as i could have felt something warm inside of me.
I couldn't help but moan his name and begging him to go even rougher as i started finishing as well.
The moment was so intense that I've almost passed out before he tottaly laid on top of me exhausted as i was.
While i was thinking about how good it was,i could hear somebody entering the house and few seconds after Someone was opening door of room we were in.
It was Seonghwa and the face he made after seeing me laying down with Yunho was something I've never seen before.
So somebody was actually following me earlier?