Crimson and Sage Pt. 2

Hans, the young butler of young master, Cale Henituse was tasked to move out some of the personal belongings to the super rock villa.

And as he was carrying multiple things on his arms, a few of the maids started to assist him.

"A-ah oh no!"

Just as he was about to leave, he accidentally knocks over a shelf, causing its things to fall over, including him.

"Are you alright Hans??"

"yeah! I'm fine, my back hurts a bit"

He rubs the area where it hurts, and right beside him was a chest cracked opened, probably from the fall he accidentally caused. The contents inside was all over the place.

He quickly picked it up, revealing various trinkets, ranging from small things like a necklace, a small hand mirror, a green emerald earring, and something that appears to be an old broken magical device

He didn't dare open the letters as it could be highly likely to be owned by one of the Henituse family members.

But there was one particular letter open. It took one look, and it morphed into a look of surprise, revealing who the letter was addressed to.

To my dear Cale,

How are you faring at your family's territory? How I miss you and the county, I could still feel the sun's soft rays and the dewy grass below my feet. I terriblyI miss the warm sun. The weather here is still as awful as ever but not its not as horrible as Rain City. Anyways, Mother still insists on teaching me more lessons even though I have surpassed all my siblings in terms of martial prowess and knowledge. Ugh, I should've acted as a lazy, spoiled young mistress like you huh.. Anyway, I should be off, I have more tiring matters to attend to.

Missing you,
Peridot

Hans, the deputy butler of Cale Henituse, is usually very strict with himself when it comes to private affairs of his master. Minding his business and turning into a blind eye is one of the unspoken rules in becoming a butler of such a prestigious family.

He is tight-lipped, but the fact the young master used to have a secret childhood sweetheart...

He studies the chest and based on the dust covered chest. It's been a long time since this chest has seen the light of day. Sheltered and forgotten in the tallest compartment of the shelves. Should he give this to Cale-nim?

'hm maybe he'll want to see the fond memories he made with this person, seeing how young master's personality..'

Noticing how many letters it was and there were many things inside, it was obvious it was once important to the commander, Cale Henituse. Dust have accumulated on top, yet every single letter and trinket remained intack.

Even though in his younger days he was seen as trash and someone, somehow bypassed the rough and thorny exterior of the young master and seen him for what he truly was. Maybe this childhood sweetheart of his helped him see the truth? maybe she played a part in the sudden good change of his master a few years ago

There was once one person who looked at Cale with sincerity and kindness, not the avoidant and judgemental ones.

"Please notify the others to carry all the things I have marked up while take away the others from the carriage"