Tired (fluff)

In this part Helena and tim are expecting there first child together it's 2003 and there expecting a baby boy in a couple of months and there relationship is going well so far.

Helena's pov:
This morning I woke up with massive cramps the baby really is kicking me hard right now and then I ran to the toilet and threw up eventually I got up and wiped my mouth and then got some water from the fridge and then I made some porridge and then went back to bed tim was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him since he has work later and he doesn't get much sleep since he's and insomniac I was eating in bed and then tim woke up and looked at me and rubbed my stomach and kissed my belly and then he got up and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and then came out and grabbed his work clothes and then he put his shoes on 'we'll bye darling I love u see u later' tim kissed me goodbye and left the house I then got up and had a shower and brushed my teeth and then got dressed in and a baggy t shirt and a long skirt and put some sandals on and went downstairs and washed up and tied the living room up and made the bed and did the laundry then I needed to go to the shops and then I went and brought the groceries and went back home and unpacked the groceries and then decided I need a nap I was exhausted I fell asleep on the sofa I woke up to tim waking me up 'darling wake up' 'mmh' I sat up and he hugged me tight 'are u tired my dear' he asked I nodded my head and he picked me up and took me upstairs to bed and placed me down he lay the blanket on top of me and he laid down next to me and he wrapped his arms around my waist I fell back asleep.

Tim's pov:
I haven't yet told Helena about the affair I'm having with someone and we had a son together and Helena was expecting our first child together but I still needed to look after me and Someone's child (this is all fake no of this is hate or true) but I told them that I can't see them for a little while because of how me and Helena are and our child I want to be there for her but I also want to start a life with the other women but I don't want to break Helena's heart and she really wants a daughter later on so I have to wait until that happens and then maybe I can tell her then but I don't know but now I'll shut my mouth and go to bed

This is all fake and I don't support tim at all but I don't have a problem with him like I hate him for what he's done but Yh and I hope this is okay who knows

~Nicole xxxx