after the event

After the night that pyrrha and jaune activity. They return early in the morning so that they can prepare for the class. Jaune is now in prifessor goodwitch house.

Time skip after class

It was evening time. Jaune dismissed the entire class on their combat lesson.. each student was supervise by the instructors. And jaune him self..each student spar on each other. Jaune was satisfied bybthe result. And the students show a sign of improvement...

Ozpin- so son what is the result of their training..

Jaune- they improve indeed..

Prof. Port- are they ready for the pendulum?

Jaune- indeed..if they are in the pendolum they need to test their reflexes..in the spiked maze first..you already saw me perform and run in that maze and finish it.

Prof. Ooblek- what is the purpose on that dangerous maze??

Jaune- reflexes, shsrpening their focus, and many more..if they combune their weapon skills they will be deadly..if i were them. They will need to sharpen their weapon..not all grimm are the same..some grimm are even stronger...and we must build traps or  weapon..we need to be ready..who knows when the enemy is going to attack..

Prof. Ooblek- don't worry we were building a secret weapon that we need to destroy monsters and enemies...

Jaune- nice..we need to get ready..fufufu

Prof. Port- no need to be worry about that we were ready at all times.

Jaune nodded..

Everyy body us dismissed jaune return to the armory to tend his weapon and armor..

After 30 mins. Jaune still in the armory when team npr and cfvy and crdl saw him there.

Cardin- ohh!! Jaune you were there also..

Jaune- yep! Need to tend my armors and sharpen my swords..

Coco- i see..you need us also to your adventure??

Jaune- yeah...

Yatsu- but ehy we need to be on foot.

Jaune- where is the fun when we go direct to atlas..you know when you graduate here you will also do the same like we did..you know sleeping in the wilderness..hunting for survival..earning some rewards...huntsman and witchers had a similar job..fufufu

Ruby- what about our weapons??

Jaune- then bring some necessary equipment for your maintenance..food  and water can be founf anywhere. Even in the forest..and still no pancakes to make...

Nora- what!! No pancakes!! No i won't come with you..

Jaune- then the gate is open for you to go out....

Ren- jaune!!

Jaune- it's professor for you!! Are you really a huntsman in training or not!!

Ren- yes we are but-

Jaune- you need to face the reality in advance! And learn from it..at the end of the day you two will go out there..and don't expect that i will come to aid you..because if youbneed my help..you have to pay for my service.

Nora- bu-

Jaune- that is the law of witchers...you think witchers work for free...even from friends..hahaha wrong..if you won't pay for my service..youbhave to work your butt. I am different from you...so if i were you..fillow my instructions or transfer from the other academy...because you still have 3 years to train and you will experience hell as long as i am here..now sharpen your weapons because we will heading out early tomorrow..and we have a long way to trek..and don't expect we will go on the city. Because we will go in the forest..