10/29/22

I'VE BEEN GONE FOR TOO LONG I'M SO SORRY, I HAVE A GOOD REASON I PROMISE. The reason is long, so I'ma make this short. I've been gone for so long because A. I took a break from writing specifically on Wattpad. I mean, I've made stuff in the book of Mormon and Oneshots, to be known from now on as "The Book of Morneshots", recently, but I haven't really written something big. Today, I published something big. Something really big. Like, something massive. I'm talking about the most recent chapter of said Book of Morneshots. The One. Reason B. I've been trying to write more off Wattpad and transcribing to Wattpad after I finish. This story specifically I have been writing for months, and I really believe this is my best work on Wattpad EVER. Like, EVER, in my entire history on Wattpad. My best work EVER. Period. It might be the best for a while, but I don't know. Either way, I wrote it. Anyways, that's a great transition from apology to meat, right? RIGHT? Gods, I hope so. I'm writing because I dropped The One, and I'm worried. It's long, like, really long. Last time I checked on wordcounter.net, the story was 17,785 words, yes words, not characters, and took over 1 hour to read. Specifically 1 hour and 9 minutes. Either way, it's long. Really long. To my knowledge, and basic guesstimates, it essentially doubles the length of time it would take to read the entirety of the Book of Morneshots from front to back, if not lengthening it by much more. It's a massive task, and I suggest you set aside a long bit of time to read it, for one of you who actually does want to read it. I don't suggest reading it in separate sessions, because it is a story that really does work the beginning with the middle and with the end, so it's incredibly cohesive, I think. Either way, I think that the story would be much more enjoyable as a one-time read, especially since app.grammarly.com said that the engagement was a bit bland. but, yeah. Please go read it. If you don't want your progress on the Book of Morneshots to be ruined for whatever reason, if you're on mobile or for whatever reason, don't worry, since I'm making a standalone story on Wattpad for this, since I plan to give it some side stories based on the characters in the story, and maybe a small sequel story, but that's something completely different. If you're worried about one shot continuity, it will still exist as a standalone one-shot in the Book of Morne, but it will be somewhat separate through the add-on stuff. Think of the standalone and additional chapters as DLC, somewhat. Anyways, I think that's it. Soon after this announcement is published, the standalone story will be published, releasing the final version of the original "The One" experience. That's all. Goodbye!