1.

I walked into the underground type of cave shit the hunter exam was held. I looked around scaning as much people as I can.

A small great bean came up to me and gave me a badge telling me that I was number 54,he left and I went to a near by corner and sat down.

People started coming in and at some point I almost fell asleep, but imagine what these people could do to me. But what can I say,im probably the strongest person here.I'm strong asf.

I sighed closing my eyes but making sure not to fall asleep. I felt all the movement around me as I sat.

With in ten steps away from me I felt someone approaching me. I snapped my eyes open looking at the person.

It was a chubby short man coming towards me, I stood up my 5,9 frame towering over him.

"Hey uh I see your a little tense" he said trying to start small talk.

I looked at him and rested my eyes smelling the poison radiating from his bag.

"Would you probably like some juice? " he said a huge smirk climbing onto his face as he started to open his bag.

Huge red flag, but I saw him earlier on giving people juice with poison.

He pulled out orange juice filled with laxatives. Trying not to gag I held up my thumb indicating that I was ok, I didn't want to beat up someone yet.

His smirk changed from a smirk to a smile, "Its the least I could do for you, since it's probably your first time here, I haven't seen you around here, this is my 35th attempt".

I looked at him, "Oh my I give five fucks, thank you so much"I said with a fake smile.

I brought my hand out indicating that I would like the juice. He smirked and gave me the juice, bro was really stupid.

I held it in my hand and sat back down, closing my eyes once again.

I could feel him staring in me in fake confusion." Aren't you going to drink it? "He said an irritstion mark carking it's way deep in into his head.

"Old man, do it look like I'm crazy? "I said with out opening my eyes.

He looked at me as if I was crazy and sighed walking away and started warning people about me as well as giving people juice.

A group of three people then suddenly entered radiating a strong yet hidden power as they walked  in, old man(tompa)immediately going to the three people.

I looked away not interested in the people.

I heard a scream which was really loud. I cringed and opened my eyes, I saw a magician looking clown man laugh as a guy on the floor was turning into flower petals.

I sighed closing my eyes again. And waiting for the exam to start. I crossed my arms, staring to tap my nails on the floor, humming a song I loved called me and your mama.

I heard foot steps approach me. I lazily opened my eyes looking at the three people who where standing 5 steps away from me.

"Hi, I'm Gon! A short boy who looked to be 12 years old practically shouted, greeted me.

" Sup"I said looking at Gon with a straight face, I didn't trust him but he looked so innocent.

I looked at the two people besides Gon. The one on the right side of Gon looked on edge as he observed me. He had short blonde locs that barely hit his shoulders and he wore weird clothes.

"I'm Kurapika" he said with a straight face.

I turned to the one on Gon's left. He smiled and said I'm leorio.