2

After a while of failing everyone and airship came and an old guy got out. He looked cool as hell.

He smiled telling everyone it was ok that we'd get a second chance. We all got on the airship and went to our separate rooms.

As I was walking to the kitchen cuz I was hungry so I'mma get myself food. Walking for a bit I felt a very very powerful familiar aura.

There came a purple man the guy who was probably eye fucking me the first two phases of the exam. He ticked and he acted very very weird so like. I moved to the side but he turned to me and grabbed both my arms

I looked at him in question. "I-u" he stuttered like he was tryna get something out. I looked at him weirdly before shrugging his arms of.

I put my hips on my hand. "What do you want, because you and that stupid clown have been staring at me for the first day" I said looking at him. He was literally glitching and twitching. I looked at him weirdly as he glitchingly slowly took out a pin.

Putting aura into it he through it to me, I could bearly see it. I quickly made a web that covered my whole body but didn't stick to me. The pin fell to the floor. It didn't even pierce my web. I did make it extra string cuz I could see this guy was strong strong.

Thinking quickly I webbed his mouth and ran away laughing my ass off. I got to the kitchen I was about to enter when the intercom thingy said we had arrived.

I groaned as I followed everyone to the exit. I got down and realize we where at Mt split, damn it was big. I looked down and and saw spider webs. Goosebumps filled up my whole body as my eyes widened in excitement.

These where spider eagle eggs. My favorite type or eggs. I can't believe I can actually see them in real life. Menchi went diving down obviously knowing there was gonna be an up rise.

She came flying back with an egg. I jumped in excitement. Before she could start talking I went towards it. Doing a peace sign and sticking out my touch I shouted out adios as I fell back.

I could hear everyone freak out as they came to look at me.

I swang around in excitement as I chose the best egg, laughing occasionally. Long before the up rise could come I shot my web upwards and landed jumping in excitement.

Everyone looked at me in shock as they started questioning what I was. I boiled my egg while everyone was watching. They finally jumped. By the time, they came back my egg was done. I grabbed the huge ass egg. I pealed it and ate it.

I felt extreme bliss as I ate the egg. Finishing my egg I returned to my normal stage. Everyone finished and now it was time to get back onto the ship.

Immediately heading to my room I slept for the rest of the day and night.

The next morning I woke up and quickly got ready. We had already arrived. I got outside  and we was on a huge ass tower. And we had to get down.

After a while of looking realized that people where falling through holes. I had to find mine. I was about to  step on one until I heard gon killua and the others. Deciding to do something else I  went and found my own hole it was awfully quiet.

I fell through it. I landed in a really dark place. The place lit up as I realized I saw the purple guy at the Connor of the room.

I groaned as he glitched while staring at me. A screen lit up. And a guy started speaking shi about lovers trial.

"Please press x to continue and O not to. We both presses x  and the door opened leading us to a arena. Yay at least I got to fight. Was this a couples fight cuz damn. I watched as two people stepped up onto the stage. Hearing nonsense behind me.

I turned around and saw the most shocking shit of my life. His face was morphing his body two. I looked in disgust as it turned into one thing.

I then saw a fine ass man. Tall, long black silky hair. He had milky white white skin  and big ass bug eyes.

This guy is too fine. He was wearing a pure outfit with pins all over it. But wait so the purple guy wasn't real?.

My mouth was still hanging as the other couple snickered. We got onto the stage and I was fighting the girl and he  was fighting and man.

The other guy immediately fell onto the floor with pins sticker out of the side of his head. I gawked at my partner(?).

He looked at me waiting for me to do my thing. I shot my web and it stuck to her mouth and immediately she was hanging of the stage. She screamed, tears streaming down her eyes. I slowly broke the web with my finger.

She screamed in terror as the spider web snapped and she fell into the abyss. I felt two bug ass eyes stare at me. I turned around looking at the shape shifting pin guy.

I walked away and he followed. I don't know if he talks or what. I felt his body warmth radiating from beside me.

"What's your name" I asked curiously. He looked at me for a few seconds. He was probably thinking. "My name is Illumi Zoldyck" he said tucking his hair away.

My eyes widened as I realized this guy was an assassin. I couldn't feel any sense of emotion from him. He just had a blank face.

His family was probably those kind of people who'd beat the emotion outta you