UT Crew starts to observe.

After "Comet" left the screen lit up and turned on.

Sans is asleep on his couch. Then a floating child appears above him saying,  "Classic? Classic, wake up." When the door suddenly burst open and Comet was there with Kris and their gf.

Toriel and King Asgore, as well as Flowey and FRISK, were surprised to see Chara. All were supprised to see Comet there.

When the door slammed open Chara "jumped" in supprise. "What the hell Comet!" Chara yelled at me, then looked at Classic, who was still asleep, and said "How the fuck is he still asleep?"

Comet answered saying, "Oh that's nothing. Once when Red and Blue were fighting Blue started screeching super loud that it broke the lights, he slept through all that." Chara, Kris, and Mint[Kris' gf] were all staring at me then they all yelled at once,  "What the fuck Comet!"

All monsters reacting were like "what the..." or "how..?" But Papyrus yelled out, "WHAT THE HECK SANS!?"

Comet then walked in and whispered something in Sans' non-existent ear. Then he bolted awake and practically yelled, "REALLY!?" Then he looked around and scowled at Comet then saying, "Really? You lied just to wake me up?" Comet nodded and Chara asked, "What did you tell him?" Even though they were sure that they knew. "I told him Red was here!" Comet responded with a smile, while tilting her head.

Most of the monsters were confused, who is "Red?" But unlike the others Alphs was writing stuff down and wondering if this "Red" is an Alternate Universe.

Uh oh, is Al gonna find out?
Finished with 264 words! Have a nice day or night!